No announcement yet.

My alcohol and drug addiction is killing me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My alcohol and drug addiction is killing me

Last edited by MARKBNLV; 08-16-2011, 02:44 PM.

Last edited by MARKBNLV; 08-16-2011, 02:45 PM.

Comment

My uncle was using hard drugs... like Heroin, possibly crack or meth while being an alcoholic.

A vein in his chest erupted.
      He almost died... and they basically told him he would die if he didn't stop

.....He stopped doing everything, cold turkey, It is possible to stop

Comment

Only the weak let their dirty habbits get the better of them.

Rise up and beat this addiction. We can give up advise/inspire you, but it's you who has to deal with these demons. Life is full of choices, choose your path..

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I even tried reporting myself to intervention,evidently they want some one to flip out and say no,i just want to get better,and by myself it will never happen.
          That's why you won't stop. Addiction is nothing but a mind game mark. Right now you feel like there's something wrong with you so you lean towards your addiction. Which is why you won't stop. What I suggest you do is buy a pack of cigs, buy some weed, and buy some beer and keep telling yourself you'll have some when YOU want too. You feel like watching a fight with a nice blue berry blunt and some corona extra? Have at it boss. Do it when YOU want to do it, not because you feel like you need to do it.

Comment

look at 2.22

Comment

first learn self control daniel san then learn to say no to drug,alcohol and prostitute problem

here mr miyagi got funny picture for daniel san this might cheer you up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

if youre really serious about your life go get real help (rehab, clinical psych.) instead of searching for answers on a boxing forum.

Comment

You should smoke kill until you get everything else under control and then worry about stopping bud. Shit only gets worse for me once I stop getting high.

Comment

First step bro, get the right people in AND OUT of your life. I've been there. Without getting the people you associate with to support that life style out of the picture, you stand no chance. Next step is to just quit. Replace old habits with new positive ones. Take up another hobby, keep your mind going. Mindset is the hardest part, actually quitting using is EASY

Comment

Working...
                    X