Derry Matthews vs Choi Tseveenpurev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, just wow.

all I can say.

didn't expect that, thats why i love boxing.

Comment

Is Choi the secret lovechild of Yoda?

Comment

Saw this fight on ITV4 tonight and matthews got raped lol wrost than Earl did against Katsidis

Comment

He got smashed.

****ed to the body, ****ed to the head.

Completely ****ed.

He is British level. I think Stephen Foster Jr must have been severely weight drained when he fough Derry. He's much better than Derry.

Comment

Did you see interview?
            Baccccck to the learning board. lol. ****in mickey mouser, a a a

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
              Did you see interview?
              Baccccck to the learning board. lol. ****in mickey mouser, a a a
              notice how he said that he wants to go through the british title route. im glad this ****in prick got his ass handed to him. They robbed that Scottish dude in Liverpool last time round. Derry is a pusssssy and probably isnt even british level now that his ass got handed

Comment

can anyone post the video up?

Comment

not seen the fight yet. but i cant express how happy i am he lost.

Comment

Me too. Wee choi had an embarrassing style but Derry was just embarrassing full stop.

Comment

Right I think its time for me to explain why I was so happy to see Matthews get a hiding on Saturday...

My first memory of Derry Matthews was when he was on some undercard on ITV fighting Stephen Foster Jnr. ITV didn't show the whole fight, but when coverage started Foster's face was a mess and the commentators were saying how Matthews had been beating the **** out of him. Watching that fight though, I wasn't impressed. His punches were powderpuff and his dirty tactics were already evident, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited for his next fight to make my mind up on him.

That next fight was against John Simpson. To put it bluntly ITVs coverage of that fight was a disgrace. Not only did they hype up Matthews to make out he was the next De La Hoya they also showed definate bias during the fight. I still argue to that day that John Simpson was robbed in that fight. I can't remember exactly, but I think I scored about 5 rounds for Simpson. Those rounds and the fact Matthews was docked 2 points and got knocked down meant that the score cards were a farce. (check boxrec for scores) The fact that the fight was a robbery was only half the story. Matthews implemented some of the dirtiest tactics I have ever seen in that fight. He was elbowing, butting, clinching etc all fight and should have been dq without doubt. I now was officaly president of the Derry Matthews is a fraud society.

Over the next year Matthews continued to win with ITV stringing the general public along. I'm sure most boxing fans could see Matthews was British level at best and bound to catch a hiding soon. That beating came last saturday and I ****ing loved it. I hope John Simpson can get a rematch because the way he was treated that night in Liverpool was a complete and utter disgrace.

I apologise to any Matthews fans. I am a big supporter of British fighters, but not this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X