Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: Decision For Parker Was "Absolutely Disgusting"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH this was the worst hw fight I seen in years, don't ever talk **** about wilder again.

Comment

Mick Hennessy is the worst and most stupid promoter in boxing. His comments and the comparison with Ali say it all. Half empty arena and I bet ridiculous numbers on YouTube.
      Hughie lost that fight without any doubt. Stupid Hennessy wants to file a protest - good luck to him😂

Comment

Fat Mick says this is the worst robbery he's ever seen, but that can't be true as we know he was ringside for Fury-McDermott.

Comment

I thought the cards were closer, but Parker won IMO.

I expected Fury to be blowing out of his arse near the end due to his bout of inactivity. He seems to have a decent tank though.

Parker having trouble cutting off the ring and closing the distance wasn't a good look. Good luck to him, but he really is just keeping that belt warm you feel.

Comment

It's really simple. There's no effing way that Fury should be rewarded by fighting like that!!!
            It's going to be extremely difficult for Fury to get fights after that performance.
            He doesn't have a big following and his fights are always terrible so I doubt anyone will willingly fight him.
            Boxing is a sport but it's also meant to be entertaining and that showing was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
              Evading punches and making your opponent miss as many times as Hughie Fury made Joseph Parker miss is actually an art and should be appreciated. Anyone who knows boxing should understand this. How do you think the great Muhammad Ali beat George Foreman in Africa? The fact is the Fury family are hated by many in the UK and they were always gonna get robbed. Tyson Fury had to go to Germany to get a fair decision against Klitschko a fight he won using the same tactics as Hughie Fury. It's a disgrace really.
              Fury was hitting AIR 80% of the fight . lol

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I was expecting them to rob Parker and I guess Furys people were expecting the same.
                That is the real, unspoken story.

The Fury crew don't understand how they didn't get every conceivable benefit in the scoring, like any other home fighter in that situation, especially a British one.

The whole fight was set-up to get Hughie the decision as long as he halfway competitive and didn't get hurt. That the scoring was FAIR is what has wigged them out.

Comment

118-110 is insane ,both man did nothing in this fight

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Last night was a victory for boxing. This is a combat sport, not dancing with the stars

Fist of fluff reminds me of this guy

Comment

Working...
                      X