Get a Free Stock from Robinhood!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a Free Stock from Robinhood!

US Residents only (sorry)

Signup to Robinhood using my referral code and we both get a free random stock (valued between $2.50 and $200.00). It takes five minutes to sign-up and you will get your free share within 24-hours. You do have to provide a SSN to create the account but you don't have to link a bank account to it. I received this special offer because I've been a Robinhood user for over a year. I've had only positive experiences with Robinhood. Its a no fee stock trading app. I believe its the only one of its kind. They make money solely upon the interest your cash deposits generate. They are doing this because they want to cast a wider net and feel you will continue using their services (and leaving some cash laying around in your account between trades).

Free Shares!
    1 in 90 will get something like FB, APPL or Microsoft
    1 in 50 will get something like Ford, Sprint or AMD
    100% get something else thats worth like two bucks.

What is Robinhood?
    Robinhood is an app based brokerage platform offering $0 commissions and fees. You can use it on android or IOS, do note that you cannot do trades on a website. It has been around since December of 2014, is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), it has Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) insurance on funds up to $500,000 for securities and cash or $250,000 for cash only.

My referral code is: http://share.robinhood.com/justinp124
    Last edited by Hous; 08-09-2017, 11:41 AM.

POS didn't give me a stock!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
      POS didn't give me a stock!!!!
      It takes 24h (generally less).

Comment

I love Robinhood & seen this today too. Seems like a cool promotion. I quit effing with stocks for crypto doe. Higher ROI.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I love Robinhood & seen this today too. Seems like a cool promotion. I quit effing with stocks for crypto doe. Higher ROI.
          Won't be high ROI on Microsoft, share price is growing but barely

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            My man! What's in your crypto portfolio? I got me some:
            • Eth
            • NEM
            • STRAT
            • SC
            • GNT
            • LISK
            • FCT
            • DGB
            • UBQ
            • SIGT
            • VIA

The Sigt is taking me to the moon. You watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              US Residents only (sorry)

Signup to Robinhood using my referral code and we both get a free random stock (valued between $2.50 and $200.00). It takes five minutes to sign-up and you will get your free share within 24-hours. You do have to provide a SSN to create the account but you don't have to link a bank account to it. I received this special offer because I've been a Robinhood user for over a year. I've had only positive experiences with Robinhood. Its a no fee stock trading app. I believe its the only one of its kind. They make money solely upon the interest your cash deposits generate. They are doing this because they want to cast a wider net and feel you will continue using their services (and leaving some cash laying around in your account between trades).

Free Shares!
              1 in 90 will get something like FB, APPL or Microsoft
              1 in 50 will get something like Ford, Sprint or AMD
              100% get something else thats worth like two bucks.

What is Robinhood?
              Robinhood is an app based brokerage platform offering $0 commissions and fees. You can use it on android or IOS, do note that you cannot do trades on a website. It has been around since December of 2014, is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), it has Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) insurance on funds up to $500,000 for securities and cash or $250,000 for cash only.

My referral code is: http://share.robinhood.com/justinp124
              Thanks justin

Comment

My man! What's in your crypto portfolio? I got me some:
                • Eth
                • NEM
                • STRAT
                • SC
                • GNT
                • LISK
                • FCT
                • DGB
                • UBQ
                • SIGT
                • VIA

The Sigt is taking me to the moon. You watch.
                BAY, XVG, BAT, DAR, PosW, HMQ are what I've been dabbling in lately, few others I'm not recalling atm + some longer term holds.

I thought things might just blow up & go south the other day, but reached an all time high with BTC instead. Sh^t is INSANE. I legit think 500k per BTC is possible & I think that McAfee guy said he'd eat his dick on live TV if it doesn't reach 500k within 3(?) years & that mfer is way smarter than I am.

Comment

Someone signed up. I got ZYGA. Not bad. Only worth $3.50 or so but its a nice stock to have.

Comment

Someone signed up. I got ZYGA. Not bad. Only worth $3.50 or so but its a nice stock to have.
                    You're welcome *******! I'll be waiting for the check in the mail on the interest.

I Better get a Microsoft stock on mine or else!

Comment

Working...
                    X