Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Broner: Bob Arum is Open To Making The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Crawford will school Broner. Broner has some glimpses of talent but he's too busy admiring his work. Too inactive for any aggressive fighter particularly one of Crawford's caliber. If it happens I'm going to enjoy seeing Broner get his butt whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      You're an idiot for forcing this bs down people's throats. Read my lips. Bob Arum picks for Pacquiao's fights. You still didn't answer my question. Why would Pac avoid a guy who ran all night in the Postol fight? To me that plays well with Pac's current style of fighting. Crawford is not even that huge.
      Bob Arum offered Pacquiao Crawford and Vargas! Pacquiao chose Vargas! Why are you so afraid to answer the fu*king question? Your reluctance to answer the question tells me how afraid you are of a Pacquiao vs. Crawford fight! You know Crawford is going to whoop that azz! Roach knows it too!

Comment

A good fight and a really good fight for Crawford because he is a better boxer and Broner himself fancies himself as a boxer even though he is much better being an offensive minded fighter.

Broner would have to try and bring the fight to Crawford and that still might not work out well for him but it would give him a chance, sadly Broner himself doesn't realize that and never really fights like that even though he is very capable of doing it.

There are some good fight Top Rank and Haymon can make if they are so inclined, and they can do it in a way where each gets some fights they want and can push their interests forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          "It's a very tough match-up, Crawford showed that he can move for twelve rounds, he can run for twelve rounds. But y'know, in-between the running and so forth, when he does land punches he does land really powerful punches. He hurt my guy a lot. I know Postol's got a pretty good chin,"said the noted trainer on Monday morning from the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California.

"So Crawford's a pretty good puncher, he hits hard and he moves very well and emulates (Floyd) Mayweather quite a bit, I think. I think he's like a young Mayweather, right now."

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-adm...cquiao--107082
          again, show me where roach said they'll glady fight loma at 140 but not crawford??? once again, picking and chooses words from roach.

here is what roach said about crawford before manny vs bradley 3.

Roach would like to see him fight Crawford in the fall.
          Roach said “Crawford is the one that everyone is talking about. I have no problem with Manny fighting Crawford if he decides to go on. I think its a great fight for the world. I think the best should fight the best and I think he might be the best out there at this point. I would like to see him fight Crawford next if that could be available

Comment

Bob Arum offered Pacquiao Crawford and Vargas! Pacquiao chose Vargas! Why are you so afraid to answer the fu*king question? Your reluctance to answer the question tells me how afraid you are of a Pacquiao vs. Crawford fight! You know Crawford is going to whoop that azz! Roach knows it too!
            wait, so pac picks vargas and not arum? so pac is not a puppet after all then?

Comment

Give me a link where Pacquiao was offered the Crawford fight. Even Crawford was on record saying he wasn't offered the Pacquiao fight. And who does the offering? Exactly. Bob Arum. Doe, you're giving way too much thought on this crap and keep ignoring Arum's authority.

What is idiotic here is this notion that Pacquiao is afraid of Crawford. Give me a effing break. Did you even see Dierry Jean landing bombs on Crawford?
              Last edited by Bullrider; 12-14-2016, 04:31 PM.

Comment

What do you make of the fact that Roach says he would gladly accept a fight with Lomachenko at 140? Is that odd? Why is he willing to fight the 130 champ @ 140, but not the 140 champ @ 140?
                Roach is trying to get his fighter the upper hand. Roach be talking a gang of shiznit half the time anyway and you need to take what he says with a grain of salt. Roach plays head games and usually wins.
                Pac is the A-side and deserves to call the shots. May calls all his shots and deservedly so. These 2 knuckleheads earned the right to do so. Loma and Bud can get there eventually, but not by calling the shots against Manny.

Bronx, IMHO, I think Roach is playing with all of us stating he does not want Crawford. He is setting up the fight and creating all this controversy. He will eventually come up with a catch weight or "147 or no fight" and leave it up to Bud's camp to accept. Roach ain't one to back down, but all of a sudden he does not want Bud who he says is a young Mayweather? GTFOH

Roach putting in work to hype the fight. With no hype only boxing fans will tune in.

Just my $0.02.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  again, show me where roach said they'll glady fight loma at 140 but not crawford??? once again, picking and chooses words from roach.

here is what roach said about crawford before manny vs bradley 3.

Roach would like to see him fight Crawford in the fall.
                  Roach said “Crawford is the one that everyone is talking about. I have no problem with Manny fighting Crawford if he decides to go on. I think its a great fight for the world. I think the best should fight the best and I think he might be the best out there at this point. I would like to see him fight Crawford next if that could be available
                  You're a pu**y just like Pacquiao! Everyone can see right through you and Manny:

August 10, 2016:

You still won't answer the fu*king question! You're a pu**y, and so is Pacquiao! Everyone knows what the fu*k is going on!

HBO analyst Max Kellerman was shaking his head over Pacquiao's selection of Vargas, who is 27-1 with 10 knockouts. Kellerman believes Pacquiao is only fighting for the money at this point, and bases that opinion on the obvious rejection of an easy to make fight against WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford (29-0, 20KOs), who Kellerman views as a much tougher opponent and a bigger money fight for pay-per-view.

“Terence Crawford is one of the best fighters in boxing and he's sitting right there waiting for a fight with Pacquiao. He’s a very dangerous fight. That's a 50-50 type of fight. I think most boxing insiders might even favor Crawford in that one. And that's a bigger money fight than a fight against Jessie Vargas. Vargas is a harder sell than Crawford. So if you’re coming back, and you’d rather fight the guy that’s harder to sell for the money for a pay-per-view fight than a guy that is easier to fight - what does that mean? It means you’re just doing it for money and you’re avoiding the bigger risk at this point," Kellerman said on ESPN's First Take.

"Vargas is a good dude, he's a broadcaster too. He's sometimes works for HBO and he's a real, genuine good dude. We had a fighter recently in the fighter meetings who said that he used to have nothing and how Jessie Vargas used to give him shoes, and the fighter's wife was there and started to cry because of how good of a dude Jessie Vargas is."

"He's a good, solid fighter. He’s not bad, and he's not a big puncher, and he's the kind of guy where if he beats Pacquiao, that means Pacquiao is washed as a top level fighter. So the fact that Pacquiao chooses to fight Vargas instead of Crawford, it can only say one thing at this point - which is he’s just fighting for the money. He’s fighting for kind of a money grab while avoiding the bigger money against the more dangerous opponent. It doesn’t say good things about where he is at the moment."

http://www.boxingscene.com/kellerman...d-pick--107590

Comment

Truth is Bob Arum feels Crawford is still not yet ready for Pac. HBO wanted Crawford vs Pacquiao. Arum said NO.

Uncle Bob is in full protection mode when it comes to Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Give me a link where Pacquiao was offered the Crawford fight. Even Crawford was on record saying he wasn't offered the Pacquiao fight. And who does the offering? Exactly. Bob Arum. Doe, you're giving way too much thought on this crap and keep ignoring Arum's authority.

What is idiotic here is this notion that Pacquiao is afraid of Crawford. Give me a effing break. Did you even see Dierry Jean landing bombs on Crawford?
                      Did you even see Dierry Jean getting knocked the fu*k out! Did you see the article where Roach says he won't fight Crawford now? Did you see how Crawford dropped Roach's pupil Postol, and KO'd Molina? And you still haven't answered the fu*king question! Punk Azz!

Comment

Working...
                      X