Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-02-2016, 07:29 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,358,469.25
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Anthony Weiner has checked into a SEX ADDICTION treatment center after his sexting relationship with a 15-year-old girl triggered FBI investigation of him, wife Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton

Weiner, 51, sent bare-chested photos of himself to the underage girl and told her that he woke up 'hard' after thinking about her

In one particularly lewd message, he told the teen: 'I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week'

Police and child protective services investigations were launched and the FBI took their shared laptop - leading to Clinton bombshell

Hillary’s staffers knew as early as 2011 that Anthony Weiner had been messaging another underage girl, but they did nothing about it

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
man id suggest a monument to be built for this guy if his laptop email manage to finally shut cliton crime mafia down
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:42 PM #12
LoungeTrollPoster2017

Quoted: 2474 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,011,098,128,384.00
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut 
Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

I saw on news where they interviewed an expert the he actually didn't commit a crime because the girl was not real. If the girl was real then yes he commited a crime and should go to jail.
B.UTLER is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
addiction, anthony, center, checked, treatment, weiner

User Tag List