Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what kind of Everlast gloves did Maidana use?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what kind of Everlast gloves did Maidana use?

I canīt find anywhere the exact type of gloves that Maidana wore in the fight. He couldnīt use Everlast MX or Cleto Reyes, so what did he use?

Everlast Powerlock.

Comment

If I remember correctly he used the powerlocks everlast gloves which is a lot more padded than the MX everlast that chino wanted to use. Man I'm telling Chino is not the type to complain but that **** made a lot of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Stark777 View Post
        I canīt find anywhere the exact type of gloves that Maidana wore in the fight. He couldnīt use Everlast MX or Cleto Reyes, so what did he use?
        He used the ones that had padding similar to sparring gloves cause Chicken Floyd didn't want to feel his knuckles

Comment

He used b*tch gloves

When they showed Maidana during the national anthem and I saw the gloves, I knew that he was getting a KO

Comment

I know Floyd's camp payed Maidana off just to wear those pillow feathered gloves, but if i were Maidana. I would wear the commission approved gloves and let the blame falls off Floyd if he would not come out to get in the ring with Maidana.

Maidana got the extra ransom money and got the KO for sure.

Garcia's team were too soft to buckled down with Floyds!

Comment

He tried to wear these:

Comment

Working...
              X