No announcement yet.

Mr Haye once again coning the British public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
    Bowe and Vitali were Hide's mandatories if I remember correctly, it was simple to make those fights.

Haye AND the klitschkos are equally selfish and conniving at the negotiating table
    K2 are the champs. They hold all the cards and bring the German $$$$ to the table. How can anyone like Haye? He was great at cruiserweight but at HW he is a joke!! Before he knows it he will have Price, Fury, Perez breathing down his neck waiting for a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Mr Haye should go see Fury or Price or even Perez, guys more on his level but we all know he will not risk anything.
      Fury? Really?

The same guy that was floored by feather-fist Pajkic?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Fury? Really?

The same guy that was floored by feather-fist Pajkic?

He was squared up. Could be worse, could of been floored by a feather-fisted light heavyweight like Lolenga Mock

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Just keeping it real, Hayes a poor mans Herbie Hide.

At least Hide had the guts to face Bowe & Vitali in their primes and didn't run his mouth whilst hiding like a *****.

Herbie Hide >> David ''excuse-maker'' Haye.
          Pretty sure Haye fought Wlad in his prime too.

Granted **** performance, but he stepped up to the plate and took the fight.

Don't know what your yelling about, the HW division IS **** there's the Klitschkos... then Haye and then everyone else. Povetkin isn't stepping up to the plate and Charr is god awful, Fury and Price are a year removed from being ready and even then it's no guarantee. Mitchell? Once he fights a Klitschko he'll amount to another Calvin Brock.

What do you want to see? Wlad-Thompson 3? For the record, I'm still leaning towards big Vit against Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            What do you want to see? Wlad-Thompson 3? For the record, I'm still leaning towards big Vit against Haye.
            I'd rather see Wlad-Mormeck II. That must be an absolute killer fight. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              I'd rather see Wlad-Mormeck II. That must be an absolute killer fight. j/k
              Exactly, people might not like it. But Klitschko's v Haye is probably the fight between the best 3 heavyweights on the planet right now.

I'm not going to claim Haye's win over Chisora means Vitali or Wlad are scared, but everyone seems so opposed to Haye fighting a Klit. There is literally no one else out there more worthy of a fight right now, Hayes credentials **** all over every other Heavyweight right now and they aren't even that great!

People complain that boxing's best don't get it on and then are opposed to Haye and Klitschko actually fighting. Madness

Comment

Haye would wipe the floor with anyone in the HW division barring the two Klitschko's. Haye should get credit for this fight, not because he won but because of the way he won. He done what a lot of people thought he couldn't and knocked Chisora out, not only did he knock him out he boxed the head off someone who people were saying Haye would struggle against.

As for Haye being easily hit, sorry, don't agree at all. Chisora wasn't hitting his chin, he either hit his shoulder, neck or top of the head. It's hard to hit Haye on the chin.

As for a Vitali fight, he could win it, but I don't think he would.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                  Haye would wipe the floor with anyone in the HW division barring the two Klitschko's.
                  Why doesn't he prove it then? Fighting the number 14 in the world who lost 3 of his last 4 fights isn't really that impressive even though he knocked him out in good fashion. Fight someone in the top 10 to prove you're worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    Why doesn't he prove it then? Fighting the number 14 in the world who lost 3 of his last 4 fights isn't really that impressive even though he knocked him out in good fashion. Fight someone in the top 10 to prove you're worthy.
                    I see where you are coming from, ovbiously we know why the Chisora fight happened. Other than the World Champions, who's the next best? Helenius? Chisora beat Helenius comfortably, Haye could make a lot more money fighting more known guys over here like a Chisora or a Fury, so there's nothing really in that fight for him. You're not telling me Helenius beats Haye. Then you look at the rest of the HW division, Mike Perez, yeah possibly. But guys like Fury, Price and Seth Mitchell would never fight Haye, too much of a risk early on in their careers, what would they gain from it?

Comment

I wouldn't mind Povetkin - Haye to be honest, but again, that fight wouldn't sell over here. Haye isn't in it for the legacy, I don't think he loves Boxing, he's just good at the sport and loves it for the money he's making.

Comment

Working...
                      X