Bleacher Report: Bold Predictions for May 5, 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher Report: Bold Predictions for May 5, 2012

http://tinyurl.com/72sjf5w

Here are a few bold predictions about the upcoming fight between the two fighters. Some tongue in cheek and others not so much.

How many posts however will there be before there is a post that claims that 'they don't know ****' about boxing

Enjoy

Is that you?

Comment

bleacher report dont know shit about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Is that you?
        Nope, but I do enjoy their articles from time to time, that'd be a cool gig

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
          bleacher report dont know shit about boxing
          A lot of them don't.... some do.... but a good majority of them don't. One guy wrote an article about how Khan V. Peterson could be the greatest Trilogy of all time.

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Nope, but I do enjoy their articles from time to time, that'd be a cool gig
          You can write there if you want. It's not a paying job, but it's something to do if you want people to read what you have to think. I write there sometimes, I started laying low though because what people actually want to read is 90% based off of two people.

Comment

The boxing writers on Bleacher report really don't know ****.

I'm a sucker fo lists and what not so I check them out but they really are very misinformed.

Comment

Bleacher Report....................... really?

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                The boxing writers on Bleacher report really don't know ****.

I'm a sucker fo lists and what not so I check them out but they really are very misinformed.
                I see them as no different from NSB folks pretending to know something about boxing

Comment

Working...
                X