Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-01-2012, 11:07 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
arraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,796,537,886,382,221.50
Total Points: 2,811,131,656,978,089.00
Tasty - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis Tasty... - ??? have one on me! - Alx. have a gift bro - chiguy91 Gift - eddie_monster 
Well done on 4k posts :D - *Boss Lady* Vday love :D - *Boss Lady* No Message - chiguy91 have a gift bro. - chiguy91 thx - Starof David 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - FkDaHtrs great poster - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - arraamis Childhood Cancer - arraamis 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jury 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Default Explain your tweet addiction, if it exists

Any tweet addicts here???

How does tweeting turn into a freakin daily insatiable urge?

I know quite a few people at work, and other places, that tweet all day and all night ... endlessly! And its so bad that they can barely hold a conversation anymore. Their responses to questions have become short, often topic unrelated and detached.

How can something so basic become so consuming????

Twitter addiction is a new form of addiction introduced at the beginning of the 21st century when the popular social networking platform, Twitter, captured the minds of the masses. Itís great fun to tweet. At the same time, tweeting can also be quite addictive. Itís, therefore, imperative to strike a balance between effective tweeting and overcoming urges to over-tweet.

Like any form of addiction, addictions usually arise due to a feeling of emptiness in the absence of the addiction as we try to cling to something that is lacking in our lives. The addiction helps to make us tense such that we are not worried about other more worrying matters, or for the purpose of trying to attain what we want, such as making us feel more loved, for example. A lot of the time, people also replace one addiction with another addiction. That also does not help matters. The best way to cure any addiction or addictive mindset, including a Twitter addiction, therefore, is to release the tense yearning as you tweet, when performing any other task, or just when existing in your daily lives. Itís important to release the tension, to release the excessive longing for what is lacking in your daily lives, and to give yourself exactly what you are longing for instead of an external manifestation of that yearning. Buddhist philosophy is one of the cornerstone philosophies on the planet that has beautifully encapsulated and explained these concepts.

Although Twitter does allow people to more effectively engage with each other on hot topics and in real time, it does have an effect of preventing people from seeing the forest for the trees, as the old adage goes. You may therefore want to consider not tweeting a new tweet the moment that you feel that you must tweet about it. Perhaps tweet 1 in every 5 chirps that pop into your head. Alternatively, wait one day from the time that you had wanted to chirp to tweet it the next day. You will probably find that you may only want to tweet about half as much the next day as you did the previous day.
arraamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:12 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
dj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,804,248,676,054.74
Total Points: 1,804,253,712,583.83
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Cheers Tony, Watch your eyes when you pop the cork. Oh wait... - El Fenomeno merry xmas - Sir TomJones Feliz Navidad slut - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas amigo! - Monkz 
you too, braav - stay bless :L - STONES! Merry Christmas Lovely! Open it! It's Ronaldo ... No, seriously, open it now, I forgot to poke air holes for him :/   x x x   :D - *Boss Lady* here bro, sell that ass, now get off santas lap. - Ether happy new year - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
happy new year - BoZz Happy New Year Emzzzzy! (better late than never) :) xx - *Boss Lady* lil butthurt slut - MANIAC310 Nina Dobrev - siablo14 just had to send you this man - Tha_Greatest 
For being a respectable man - Smokin'J 4k posts, with love from your alt :kiss: - Bossy Happy Easter lovely :kiss: - Bossy 5k - MANIAC310 Victoria Justice, thanks for turnin me on to her :) - - v e t - 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj Pepe 

Twitter is awsome.
dj Calleti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:16 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Born2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,147,240,114.06
Total Points: 1,178,448,052.36
For making me laugh. - Barnburner 

I'm actually a troll on twitter, some of my classics I'll share with you.

Quote:
@amirkingkhan all that money bruv & you can't break a little summit to your pops so he can fix his teeth, stop being tight.

@jennajameson If every sexual transmitted disease morphed in to a human being, it would definitely look like you
Born2Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:21 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
arraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,796,537,886,382,221.50
Total Points: 2,811,131,656,978,089.00
Tasty - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis Tasty... - ??? have one on me! - Alx. have a gift bro - chiguy91 Gift - eddie_monster 
Well done on 4k posts :D - *Boss Lady* Vday love :D - *Boss Lady* No Message - chiguy91 have a gift bro. - chiguy91 thx - Starof David 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - FkDaHtrs great poster - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - arraamis Childhood Cancer - arraamis 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jury 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born2Live View Post
I'm actually a troll on twitter, some of my classics I'll share with you.
classic tweets!!!
arraamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:33 AM #5
Future Champion

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,709,962,283,793.00
Total Points: 87,609,963,102,495.34
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS good to see you around - -jose- Merry Christmas Verstyle - TBear 

It's rare but I decided to be a follower and join Twitter when CNN said something about it years ago. I said one message on it, figured out what it really was and decided it wasn't the time for me to be a stalker. Haha. I don't care enough about people to care about their every thought.
Verstyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
addiction, exists, explain, tweet

User Tag List