Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shinsuke Yamanaka-Luis Nery: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the corner stopped the fight doe? i think yamanaka can still get it under control

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
      why the corner stopped the fight doe? i think yamanaka can still get it under control
      Control? The guy was death in life jajajaja.

Comment

Nery is a ****ing monster!

A ****in monster.

Comment

I thought the corner should have let it go on a bit longer. Yamanaka was still throwing and Nery could have gassed

Nery went in there with no respect, didn't try to set his punches up at all, he was just too fast and strong and Yamanaka's defence way too leaky

Comment

they could've let that go on a little longer.

Comment

yeah, bad call from the corner imo, he was getting battered BUT if he survived that round then neery would of gassed bad, he went hell for leather in those first 5 rounds...

Comment

yea , i guess because they have never seen him in that position they panicked and stepped in

30 seconds left in round, personally i would not have stopped it

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  I thought the corner should have let it go on a bit longer. Yamanaka was still throwing and Nery could have gassed

Nery went in there with no respect, didn't try to set his punches up at all, he was just too fast and strong and Yamanaka's defence way too leaky
                  Ignorant.

Nery has an awesome stamina, he landed 700 punches in 5 rounds vs David Sanchez.

IGNORANT.

Comment

and for those who had yamanaka as top 10 p4p they are left with egg on their faces

his defence totally fell apart

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      yea , i guess because they have never seen him in that position they panicked and stepped in

30 seconds left in round, personally i would not have stopped it
                      He was dead, stop crying.

Nery has an amazing stamina, Yamanaka would be in the hospital if his corner did not stop the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X