Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's nothing I'd love to see more than see Ricky Burns beat the hell out of Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People seem to be forgetting, Adrien Broner is a lazy, showboating ******. Ricky Burns will easily rack up points just through workrate and sticking to the basics. No doubt he'll likely get robbed in America though.

Comment

broner should and will win but its not that massive a difference in class, wouldnt be shocked if burns gave him problems. Broner is probably a B fighter and burns a B- fighter these days

Comment

broner is a piece of **** and a horrible human being, its not just for cameras. Saw sky sports running a feature about him and apparantly hes awful off camera too, basically humilated a kid who asked for his signature by saying no and making a big spectacle out of it. isnt gracious in victory either, jsut a prick

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          I have a feeling he might be a little bit too small and won't handle the power, but it would be awesome to see him son Broner.
          Burns is actually taller than Broner and probably hits just as hard. Thing is, Burns is shot to ****. Last night, from what I saw of the fight (the first 7 rounds) his timing looked off. In fact, it looked worse than I've ever seen it and his herky, jerky, movement along the ropes, which used to be fluid, now looked like a joke.

Broner, if he himself has anything left, should stop this version of Burns.

Comment

and this thread just reminded me of this

great press conference lol

Comment

As much as I'd love to see it, Broner would whip Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Broner grew on me, he is so ******ed you have to love it.
                I hear ya. Hating on Broner became too trendy, and too easy. I can't root against a guy who actively fks himself over as much as Broner. Someone's gotta cheer for that idiot.

Comment

Working...
                X