Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Povetkin DID NOT fail a drug test. Rational discussion inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why hasn't Margaret Goodman said anything about this? Because she knows what's up, and as Panda said, the probability that he did considering the already known scandals from his countries athletes... i mean cmon..

You pass the initial tests, the drug agencies acknowledge that remnants would still be found in his system in 2015, but then suddenly Povetkin just magically shows positive tests on the fourth?

If it wasnt a red flag the fight would've been good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      I find it ridiculous that people are still downplaying the fact povetkin took this **** by saying MERE traces were found and he passed three earlier tests. 17% of current russian athletes have been using this stuff knowing it would benefit endurance and create an uneven playing field

fact is povetkin shouldn't have been taking this stuff even when it wasn't labeled as a banned substance
      That's not how it works. It was banned this year. Last year is was legal. Just like many athletes take stuff to perform better and as long as they are legal it's ok.

Comment

Trace amounts or large amounts, either way it was ingested some how or some way at sometime. BUT in all reality this will make a future fight bigger, they both need to just keep winning and team Povetkin needs to not be lil b1tches and go to court because this fight has the potential to be bigger $$$ than it once was. There is now a storyline and now both fighters can improve on their popularity.

Comment

Like fuck he didn't. I'd expect nothing less from the OP though.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Like fuck he didn't. I'd expect nothing less from the OP though.
            WOW!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=715695
            WADA Has Ruled, Certified Povetkin as Clean

Comment

Working...
            X