No announcement yet.

So without his PEDs Peterson is a bum..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Those that voted he's a bum that means Lucas beat up another bum and got a useless win right? Lol logic not even once
    People won't ever give a guy credit, sure he may of used PED's but he used them against Amir Khan... Who cares???

Comment

We all knew Peterson is a slow starter, you obviously can't do that against Matthysse.
      Stop being dickheads

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        We all knew Peterson is a slow starter, you obviously can't do that against Matthysse.
        Stop being dickheads
        Peterson started fast in that fight even the commentators said so. The problem was he didn't use PED so he could only fight as an average fighter or bum - that's his normal level without PED.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
          Peterson started fast in that fight even the commentators said so. The problem was he didn't use PED so he could only fight as an average fighter or bum - that's his normal level without PED.
          I was at he said after the fight so I didn't hear them lol but I wouldn't really call that a fast start.

If he is a bum why was Matthysse fighting him for #1 lol

Comment

Berto got his worst career whooping shortly after cheating

Peterson got destroyed by his daddy shortly after cheating

Hopefully Love and Bey are next.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              I was at he said after the fight so I didn't hear them lol but I wouldn't really call that a fast start.

If he is a bum why was Matthysse fighting him for #1 lol
              Because the IBF never stripped Peterson of his belt after he cheated against Khan. These jokers let him keep the belt even after he cheated.. lol

The WBA did the right thing and took that belt from him but the IBF let him keep their belt. So that's why it was for #1 spot.. because of the joke IBF belt.. it's all illusion, Peterson is just an average fighter without PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Berto got his worst career whooping shortly after cheating

Peterson got destroyed by his daddy shortly after cheating

Hopefully Love and Bey are next.
                True, karma will get you one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  most likely he was all roided up..but thing is roids don't help ur chin..

peds and doping can absolutely help you absorb punishment.

at the very least they'll increase the red cell count in your blood, allowing you more oxygen, essentially giving you a better gas tank. conditioning will improve your resistance to punches. if you're in dog shape you can take punches that you wouldn't be able to take otherwise. you can also train harder on peds without breaking down, increasing your level of conditioning.

and finally, if you can go up in weight, which peds will facilitate, you will take a better shot. you'll be fighting bigger fighters, so it might not matter, but you will be able to absorb bigger punches.

Comment

peterson is far from a bum with or without PEDs. peterson is world class and lucas stomped him out, cause evidently lucas is also world class, and better than peterson

why is peterson a bum cause he lost to a monster?

you "fans" are hilarious. im curious how many posters here actually fight or have fought before...

Comment

Bum without peds

Comment

Working...
                      X