Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone all day Jailbroken iPhone is the best handset on the market can be restrictive without the JB though.

Comment

Htc one x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

just ordered my new galaxy s III, in pebble blue color, cant wait..........

Comment

You're gonna love it

Comment

Adding this to the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by nubian View Post
              iPhone all day Jailbroken iPhone is the best handset on the market can be restrictive without the JB though.
              do you like this guy?

signed up one week ago to a boxing forum where the lounge cannot be browsed by guests, posted once with a fanboyish response.

Odd's on it being a breakbeat alt?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                do you like this guy?

signed up one week ago to a boxing forum where the lounge cannot be browsed by guests, posted once with a fanboyish response.

Odd's on it being a breakbeat alt?
                Nope... but I know who it is.

Comment

ok i just got my sg3 in the mail bout to set the phone up, looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    ok i just got my sg3 in the mail bout to set the phone up, looks awesome.
                    Remember to restart it after you set it up. I got mines like this past Tuesday and I got two OTA updates. So far phone is so sick especially the camera. The best camera I've ever owned or used on a phone or digital.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                      Remember to restart it after you set it up. I got mines like this past Tuesday and I got two OTA updates. So far phone is so sick especially the camera. The best camera I've ever owned or used on a phone or digital.
                      excellent choice

what was the deciding factor in not getting the iphone 5? i too was due for an upgrade not too long ago, i got the S3 without much hesitation. my biggest decision was whether to get it marble white or pebble blue (i went with white, figured it'd be easier to accessorize)

I owned an iPhone 3G before and at the time it was the best phone hands down. i like the iPhone hardware wise but man, the os is so boring and stale to me i would get sick of it super fast. it's actually quite sad that i feel right at home using the latest iteration though i havent had an iphone in almost 4 years

S3 all day, baby. I almost waited for the Note II but didnt want to risk being stuck with a phone that would eventually prove itself to be too cumbersome.
                      I can't wait to see Samsung bring the heat next year with the S4 and the Note III

Comment

Working...
                      X