Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "We're not interested in Mosley, he doesn't draw any kind of crowd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Marquez was the biggest money fight available for Floyd Mayweather Jr? Um, okay. Not one of your better ones DD.
    Everytime these thread are bumped I always know there will be a post by you in here doing what you do best bro, being WRONG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      U dont realize that they don't want no part of Mosley, they're afraid of him.
      Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      **** you elerbe and **** you floyd sr!!!!

HBO better put up some cash for this fight.
      Originally posted by MANGLER
      This fight ain't happenin.
      Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
      Terrible article. Mosley's respect and class hadn't gotten him any fights, it was obvious that he needed to do this.

I remember Floyd Sr. saying a while ago that Shane Mosley was a "real fight". I guess he has changed his mind now.
      Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
      Actually gayweather is stupid.

He's a WW who fights featherweights and now he doesnt want to fight WW. Lols.
      Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      Floyd never called him out the way Shane did. Floyd says he's the best and talks a lot of crap but doesn't want to back it up. When SHane is not here, he's a roider with 5 losses, when he's here he respects him. Like Floyd says: "Which one is it?"
      Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Whatever happened to the list he is talking about.

The only draw out there really is pacquiao and he isnt fighting until a couple months after november.

After pacquiao all the other WW are basically the same "draw". It really makes no difference.

Not going after shane saying he doesnt bring enough people is a bad excuse and in my mind is just him avoiding shane
      Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Man its just too bad it ain't. Its the fight i want to see!!!
      Mosley is probably the only guy in WW strong and quick enough to break through mayweather Defense
      Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      The problem about this fight is the moment PBF agrees to this fight then the same people who are saying Mayweather is ducking Mosley would be like why didnt Mayweather wait for the outcome of the Cotto/Pacman fight, Or Mosley is 40 blah blah blah.

I really dont mind this fight but its the negativity that would surround it that makes me hope he doesnt happen.
      Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      I knew this fight would'nt happen..

And Ellerbe is a major Cum Guzzler the way he sits there flashing his eyelids and hanging on every word floyd says major arse licker....
      Originally posted by The Slickster View Post
      I agree and I like Chris but seriously.
      You have to do this to Mayweather because he is SCARED!
      Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      If Mayweather was confident in his drawing power like someone like De La Hoya he would care what kind of crowd or money he brings.

Truth is hes not THAT big of a draw.
      Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
      Whatever, Gayweather can keep ducking Mosley all he wants but everyone can see what's going on. Only his biggest Stans are taking his side.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x View Post
        of course the winner of cotto-pacman is first..but after that he has to fight mosley.....just to shut him the **** up
        lol..what did i say

Comment

• alot of people got owned in this thread..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

I never questioned Mayweather's willingness to fight Mosley or his ability to beat him. However in the article it was stated:

The irony is that Mosley may have irreparably damaged any possibility of a Mayweather fight.

Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe blasted Mosley and said they weren't interested in a fight with Mosley because "he doesn't draw any kind of crowd."

Floyd Mayweather Sr., De La Hoya's former trainer who has a long history with Golden Boy, called Mosley a "punk" and said, "[he] isn't worth my son's time."
            Mayweather-Mosley brought a very big crowd and made big numbers on PPV. Mayweather ended up fighting Mosley next despite Mosley "not being worth his time" as Floyd Sr. stated and the article speculating that Mosley would never get the Mayweather fight. The man had to make some noise after not having fought for a year.

Mosley's post-fight antics after the Marquez fight served him well and got him the Mayweather fight he wanted in the end. Unfortunately for him, he got what he asked for.
            Last edited by TheGreatA; 05-17-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              U dont realize that they don't want no part of Mosley, they're afraid of him.
              LOL ****in owned!
              stupid prick

Comment

Working...
              X