• Show
Clear All

• who is better p4p? pavlik or hatton?

simple question......
    hatton
    36.84%
    pavlik
    63.16%

I think hatton because he beat a legend in tszyu and defended the lineal title against current or former 140 lbs titlists. he also grabbed a strap at 147 (whether you think he beat collazo or not).

both guys lost to better fighters hopkins for pavlik and pbf/pac for hatton, but there's no shame in losing to ATGs.

Comment

A dramatic KO win over Taylor pretty much seals the deal for PAvlik, plus the rematch win.

Comment

I like how Pavlik didn't have to clinch to beat champion Taylor, while Hatton had to hug-his-way to a victory over tszyu! Pavlik has earned his place in history, has Hatton?

Comment

They are both two of the weakest champions in a long time. This thread is pointless. Neither should of been in the top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES
            They can beat both of our asses even if Hatton has to hug-us-2-death to do it.
            I am not allowed to have an opinion on a professional fighter because he would "beat my ass"?

BTW:Hatton would be higher on the P4P list because he is a more complete fighter who utilizes movement and fluidity in his punches, more so than the one dimensional Pavlik.

Comment

Don't delete your posts Macchamp!

Comment

Taylor is a very good fighter, and Pavlik was able to out power him in the first match, and out box him in the second. Taylor, the same man who had very close matches with Hopkins, who already solidified himself as an elite fighter, and people stil degrade Pavlik for these wins.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  Taylor is a very good fighter, and Pavlik was able to out power him in the first match, and out box him in the second. Taylor, the same man who had very close matches with Hopkins, who already solidified himself as an elite fighter, and people stil degrade Pavlik for these wins.
                  Kosta Tyszu{SP} was rated higher on the P4P list than Taylor at the time when Hatton beat him.

Comment

Although i am not a huge fan of Hattons smash then grab style... i do think he will/should be regarded higher than pavlik !
                    I find Pavlik better to watch though .....

Comment

Working...
                    X