Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready For The Rematch - Is Canelo Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    That's because he didn't win all of the first and last rounds.
    Yeah! I forgot you didnt give 1 round to Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by serious box View Post
      Yeah that's true, plus chavez & G are known for granite chins.
      To be fair I found it funny nelo didn't stand up between rounds vs G. Looking back from my last post maybe nelos poor stamina was down to consistent pressure though not always effective from G? Whereas chavez jr didn't use up nelos nervous energy with his punchbag style of boxing.
      Boxing shows countless fights were fighters are tired after the second half. At times guys are clinching, falling on their stools... do we say, “well if either guy had better stamina one of them would’ve won.”

Or maybe that’s the case. Were Jacobs and GGg tired in then late rounds?

Was Kovalev tired against Chilemba or Ward throughout rounds? Do we say, “hi Stamina sucked...”

Ironically, wasn’t there a narrative that Kovalev needed a better strength and conditioning coach or he “I overtrained” was a thing?

But for some odd reason when it’s Nelo moving up, his “stamina” was the problem fighting a war with Golovkin like no other adversary as well as Golovkin?

I mean GGgs face after the fight should say something...

DRAW. Where credit is due

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Yeah! I forgot you didnt give 1 round to Canelo.
        I gave him 4 rounds.

Comment

That's because he didn't win all of the first and last rounds.
          but he did, he also won the 6th round

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Because GGG landed more punches in 11 out of 12 rounds.
            Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.
            Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            You don't win by doing nothing either.
            So you win with those pitter patter shots? This is honestly next-level joke shit XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              So you win with those pitter patter shots? This is honestly next-level joke shit XD
              I noticed Canelo didn't throw even a single punch in that clip.

Comment

Where did I say that? Do you win by throwing uppercuts like this then?

Comment

I noticed Canelo didn't throw even a single punch in that clip.
                  He didn't have to. By defending well and standing his ground he won that exchange.

The problem is people like you don't understand that concept. Limited to MarGGGarito fanboyism.

Makes me sick

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    Where did I say that? Do you win by throwing uppercuts like this then?
                    Canelo didn't land every single punch he threw lol. Nobody does. But you ball GGGuzzlers want to make it out like MarGGGarito's "activity" was so effective.

I mean...the guy landed so few significant punches through the fight - it's insane.

Indisputable facts

1. Canelo landed the better punches throughout the fight. Yes MarGGGarito had his moments, but Ca$hnelo had more moments

2. Neither guy was hurt (credit to MarGGGarito here since he got hit more)

3. Ca$hnelo won the championship rounds

4. MarGGGarito dominated in the Jab department

5. Ca$hnelo defended well and better than MarGGGarito

It was a pick 'em fight, however, I felt it was pretty obvious that Ca$hnelo edged it. Anywho I'm not bothered by some of the mongerers here, but it's odd that some of you GGGuzzlers can dish it and not take it XD

Comment

He didn't have to. By defending well and standing his ground he won that exchange.

The problem is people like you don't understand that concept. Limited to MarGGGarito fanboyism.

Makes me sick
                      I understand the concept alright people like you don't know how to score a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X