No announcement yet.

It's ok if Joshua gets beat guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    Yeah, its bound to happen one day, but not to a guy who ain't fought no one ��
    We will be visiting you after AJ gets KO'd by D.Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I don't think anyone looks at Wilder and thinks perfection or unbeatable. Both Wilder and Joshua are going to end up the same getting laid out by someone, that is normally how exciting heavyweights end up no real shame in that.
      This.

They all get sparked out at some point.

The argument that Wilder is some feared monster is laughable.

When was the last time you heard a heavyweight not mention 'all it takes is one punch'.

Wilder even said it against Stiverne and Stiverne was a shocker.

I think people have gotten too used to watching 147. They call these guys chinny and everything ffs. And are shocked that AJ gets tired. No s.hit. The f.ucker is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        We will be visiting you after AJ gets KO'd by D.Wilder.
        Won't happen, but visit me anyway when you can admit that the only reason you back Wilder is because hes from the USA. If he was from anywhere else you'd pull his record to shreds. Imagine if Stiverne was Joshua's best win, you'd be shouting at the top of your lungs he's a hype job.

Comment

He can be like a heavyweight Ricky Hatton.

It's okay to take an L from a great American fighter. We still love you champ.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            Won't happen, but visit me anyway when you can admit that the only reason you back Wilder is because hes from the USA. If he was from anywhere else you'd pull his record to shreds. Imagine if Stiverne was Joshua's best win, you'd be shouting at the top of your lungs he's a hype job.
            Nah, I just mess with the haters here....D.Wilder has a resume like golovkin, they both got a weak resume cuz I know golovkin lost to Jacobs & Nelo & he has NOTHING before those two fights. But if D.Wilder hits AJ 1st then it could be night night for AJ.

Comment

AJ could lose to Wilder or Fury.. Fury is the worst style for him but I reckon he’ll beat them and become undisputed but lose to an up and comer like Dubois or someone we don’t expect.

Comment

If Joshua fought Wilders opponents he would be 39 and 0 with THIRTY NINE K.O 's .

If Wilder would have fought Joshuas opponents he would have no fewer than one loss and razor close calls ....he already did right ? That guy Molina right ?

Comment

lets see what your excuse is when grandad sparks out wilder

Comment

The obsession by so called boxing fans with undefeated records is pretty mind boggling to me. The greatest fighters who have ever lived have lost, embarrassingly at times. I can remember Larry Merchant,Al Bernstein and many other commentators say "You have to wonder if we will ever see so and so in the ring again". Alot of the time they were talking about a guy who was suffering his first defeat or had one or two loses but was still a very good fighter and had years left. I was always like..tha hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      The obsession by so called boxing fans with undefeated records is pretty mind boggling to me. The greatest fighters who have ever lived have lost, embarrassingly at times. I can remember Larry Merchant,Al Bernstein and many other commentators say "You have to wonder if we will ever see so and so in the ring again". Alot of the time they were talking about a guy who was suffering his first defeat or had one or two loses but was still a very good fighter and had years left. I was always like..tha hell are you talking about?
                      Of course the thread is that of FEAR of actually Wilder losing .

Regardless of that , its the dumbing down of todays fan .

Klitchko lost in his 25th fight against Purrity /Joe Louis 25th to Shmelling and Lewis in his 26th fight to McCall . Those are top dominant HW's .

Even Liston lost in his 8th fight yet dominated while in his prime years .

Imagine these guys around now with social media taking the same losses ? They would probably retire . lol
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-16-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X