Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Man Who Stole Floyd Mayweather Jr's Woman ( after he beat her) Arrested For RAPE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Who Stole Floyd Mayweather Jr's Woman ( after he beat her) Arrested For RAPE

We all know the story about "Ms. Jackson" leaving Floyd Mayweather for beating her ass then offering to fund an acting and modeling "career" for her if she would stay with him, then Floyd cyber-bullied her by telling the world they aborted twins. We also know that despite the hundreds of thousands of dollars Floyd had at the time (before the tax problems came to light) Ms. Jackson left Floyd for Nelly who is about as broke as one man can be. Well it looks like Nelly has been hit with the Mayweather curse and has been arrested for rape.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/07/nelly-...pe-washington/
    Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-08-2017, 01:27 AM.

He didn't beat her. She just left and aborted his twins.

Comment

What does floyd have to do with nelly being accused of rape?

Comment

Did Floyd orchestrate this??

Comment

Doesn't take a genius to tell that this chick is a gold digger and obviously full of **** when floyd was dating her. She already tried this story with floyd in court(my gawd p*ctards had a field day with it). Everybody has been balls deep in miss jackson. She is the local town whore. But I mean at this point I dont blame the woman. These n*ggas know shes a gold digger but still go for it. Nobody is this ******ed. Fool me once shane on the whore, fool me twice Shane on me.

Luckily my n*gga floyd was smart enough to get a prenup unlike mosley.
          Last edited by GorillaDog; 10-07-2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Lol Get her in three A list movies. Nigga, please. You ain't got that kind of clout.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
              He didn't beat her. She just left and aborted his twins.
              MAYWEATHER'S EX SUES
              HE BEAT MY ASS
              Threatened To Shoot Me

EXCLUSIVE: Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather held ex-lover at gunpoint, choked her, threatened to expose steamy naked photos of her in bed and told her 'You're not s*** without me,' explosive court papers claim

The full disturbing extent of the physical and emotional abuse boxing legend Floyd Mayweather subjected his ex-fiancee to during years of torment can today be revealed.
              In bombshell court documents, obtained by MailOnline, Mayweather is accused of battering, blackmailing, imprisoning and stealing from his former lover Shantel Jackson.
              The world champion boxer, who is due to return to the ring this weekend to fight Marcos Maidana, now faces a trial by jury after his ex filed the explosive lawsuit.

Shantel says she suffered years of hell at the hands of Mayweather, 37, whose ‘outrageous acts’ caused her ‘pain and humiliation’.
              During one argument, he allegedly choked and twisted her arm, while in another he held her at gun point and threatened to shoot her.
              He also kept her ‘prisoner’ in his Las Vegas home, threatened to publish naked pictures he had secretly taken of her while she slept and stole thousands of dollars worth of belongings from her, her court filings claim..

And in raging verbal attacks he called her a ‘bum’ and a ‘b*tch’ telling her, ‘You're not **** without me. I made you who you are.’
              Shantel is seeking unspecified damages from Mayweather for battery, assault, defamation, invasion of privacy, false imprisonment, harassment and infliction of emotional distress.
              The case is due to be tried by jury in Los Angeles and is expected to last seven days, court papers show.
              Stunning Shantel met the boxer in 2006 when she was aged 21 and working as a hostess at an event in Atlanta, Georgia.
              The pair began dating and soon after Mayweather asked her to move in with him in Las Vegas.
              The boxer, who was last year named the highest paid athlete of the year by Forbes, showered her with gifts including a 17 carat diamond worth $2,500,000, over 100 designer handbags and masses of designer clothing

He also lavished her with ‘substantial cash gifts’ and allowed her to use his credit card.
              However, Mayweather soon became very controlling and Shantel had to ‘make herself available to him virtually at all times’ and was not allowed to work, according to the lawsuit filed on Thursday at the Superior Court of California.
              Shantel, who changed her last name to ‘Jackson-Mayweather’ at the boxing champ's request, stood by her man when he was jailed in 2012 for a domestic violence attack in which he twisted ex-girlfriend Josie Harris's arm in front of two of their young children.
              But just days after his release from prison, Mayweather allegedly lashed out at her in almost the same way as he had attacked his ex.
              The court papers state that during a jealous rage, the undefeated boxer twisted Shantel's arm, then ‘choked her and forcibly took her phone away from her to look through it.’
              Just a week later Mayweather – nicknamed ‘Pretty Boy’ - begged for forgiveness and promised ‘he would never assault her again’ the documents continue.
              Some time later, while Shantel was working in Los Angeles in August, she claims Mayweather asked her for the security code for the home she owned in Las Vegas - which she had kept when she moved in with the boxer and used to store lots of her belongings.
              The same evening he took her jewelry, Mr. Mayweather directed one of his agents to remove large amounts of her personal propert, consisting of clothes, shoes, purses, credit cars and cellular telephones
              Court papers
              When she returned she says ‘all of her expensive clothing accessories and personal items’ had been taken.
              As alleged in her court papers, Mayweather – also known as ‘Money’ - then admitted he had taken her things as a 'test to see how important these possessions were to her'.
              He eventually returned the property in October and promised to change his behavior but problems in the relationship continued and Shantel decided to leave Mayweather in early 2013 and move to Los Angeles.
              In the first week of April she took the belongings from her Vegas house and put them in three storage lockers in Glendale, Calif.
              This enraged Mayweather who bragged to her that he had found out which moving company she had used and the address of the storage lockers.
              He later confessed he had arranged for one of the lockers to be broken into - and took belongings worth more than $1million from it, the papers allege.
              Mayweather went to ‘great lengths’ to try woo Shantel back - and she moved back to Las Vegas on April 19 in a private jet Mayweather had sent for her.
              But within days the couple began arguing and when Shantel threatened to leave again, angry Mayweather launched a "terrifying and humiliating" attack on her at gunpoint - refusing to let her leave his house, the papers claim.
              The boxer grabbed his fiancee, ‘bent her arm, restrained her and pointed a gun at her foot, asking: “Which toe do you want me to shoot?”’

While ‘forcibly restraining her’ he took off a $2.5million diamond ring from her finger, took her other jewellery before telling one of his employees to remove her ‘clothes, shoes, purses, credit cards, identification and cellular telephones’ and take them to a secret location.
              The documents allege that ‘for a period of time’ after this attack Mayweather kept Shantel ‘a prisoner in his home’.
              He maintained surveillance and only let her leave the house if she was accompanied by one of his employees.
              Shantel made her escape in June while Mayweather was out of town and moved back to California.
              It was then she realized her storage locker had been broken into, she claims.
              Mayweather confessed he had ordered the items to be stolen and said she could have her things back if she came back to him - but she refused, according to her lawsuit.
              The desperate boxer then threatened to ‘put things out about her’ unless she returned to Las Vegas - but again Shantel refused.
              The fighter then allegedly posted her Los Angeles address on social media and falsely suggested he was living there causing the house to be swarmed by fans. She says he also started posting pictures of her stolen articles on his social media accounts.
              Despite this, Shantel eventually agreed to give the relationship another try after he sent a private jet to come and pick her up to watch a fight and ‘showered her with expensive gifts including Hermes handbags’ – which he subsequently took back after a row.
              Shantel said they could work on the relationship but she would continue to live in Los Angeles.
              In November she fell pregnant and Mayweather insisted she moved back to Vegas.
              When she refused, the lawsuit claims, he launched into a vicious verbal tirade against her calling her a ‘bum’ and a ‘*****’ and saying: ‘I took you out of the hood. I should have left your ass there. You’re not **** without me. I made you who you are.’

She terminated the pregnancy in January 2014 and informed Mayweather, the court papers say.
              A month later the welterweight boxer attacked Shantel again, according to the papers.
              After meeting him at his plush condo at the Ritz Carlton in Los Angeles they began to argue and Shantel attempted to leave.
              But the boxer allegedly ‘dragged her back by her arm into the condo and blocked the door and would not allow her to leave for more than an hour.’
              Two months later Shantel went to a basketball game with rapper Nelly and posted a picture on her social media.
              This ‘infuriated’ Mayweather and he told Shantel that if she didn’t take the picture down he would post naked photos of her he had taken secretly when she was asleep online, she claims.
              The 21 page lawsuit also reveals the ‘emotional torture’ Shantel said she faced when months later, Mayweather posted a scan picture of the twin foetuses she had aborted.
              He also wrote on Facebook back in May: 'the real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson MissJackson broke up was because she got an abortion and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies.'
              Shantel said this was the 'ultimate humiliation' and it cause her great 'anguish' as she had only told one friend about the pregnancy and none of her family.
              She also had to endure members of the public calling her a 'baby killer' a 'ho' and others asking her: 'Why did you kill Floyd’s babies?', according to the papers.
              Shantel said Mayweather’s actions during the course of their relationship had caused her ‘humiliation, embarrassment, hurt feelings, mental anguish and suffering' and she is seeking monetary and punitive damages and an injunction to stop Mayweather publishing naked pictures of her.
              Mayweather now has 30 days to respond to the summons.
              Last week at a press conference announcing the lawsuit shantey said: 'I have been embarrassed and humiliated more than I can ever imagine by Floyd.'
              She added that she had no choice but to file the action in Los Angeles County Superior Court with a 'heavy heart'.
              'Ms. Jackson was terrified for her safety, and humiliated by Mayweather's conduct,' lawyer Gloria Allred said.

Comment

Mayweather's success has driven these LOSERS crazy. We all know these guy on here are degenerates because successful men rarely down or gossip about other successful men.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  Mayweather's success has driven these LOSERS crazy. We all know these guy on here are degenerates because successful men rarely down or gossip about other successful men.
                  Youre just mad that the man in your avatar dick-shamed SterFloyd at the weigh-in. SterFloyd beats women and cheated on Roids. Deal with it ass hole.

Comment

Ms. Jackson came close to taking that 0, but Floyd Mayweather remains undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                    X