• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Pac destroys him.

Current Pac gets destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
      I think its more competitive than people think. Pacman will have no problems finding Spence if his D is spotty like that. Hes going to try to come forward vs Pacman and thats probably a worst strategy than letting Pac come to him. Pacman fights better going back. Not saying Pacquiao wins but I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled off the upset.
      He is gonna beat Pacquiao into retirement. He looks like ***** in his last fight vs. Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
        I think its more competitive than people think. Pacman will have no problems finding Spence if his D is spotty like that. Hes going to try to come forward vs Pacman and thats probably a worst strategy than letting Pac come to him. Pacman fights better going back. Not saying Pacquiao wins but I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled off the upset.
        I agree that's why I say prime Pac would be a nightmare for him, no doubt prime Pac would light him up in a firefight.

Current Pac is older, doesn't respond well to getting hit, would be a lot physically smaller. I don't wanna see battle worn 37yo Pac in there with a prime 27 yo beast like Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          I agree that's why I say prime Pac would be a nightmare for him, no doubt prime Pac would light him up in a firefight.

Current Pac is older, doesn't respond well to getting hit, would be a lot physically smaller. I don't wanna see battle worn 37yo Pac in there with a prime 27 yo beast like Spence.
          Pacquiao is actually turning 39 in December. If he fights good competitions again. He would have more losses than Tyson and Dela Hoya. Pacquiao have 6 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Spence, Pac is older smaller, and slower how hard is it to predict?

Pac wont even get passed Horn, fighters age man.

Pac is fighting a guy who is the same height as Spence and probably weighs more, I dont even see Pac coming out on top in this fight.

Spence is long, strong, and hits hard.

A real superfight is Spence vs Crawford, both the same height, and I think Crawford actually walks around pretty big too, its crazy how Crawford was able to make 135 when he weighs 165 walking around.

Spence walks around at 170
            he is still young but he can make that weight in a year or two it might get harder for him though to sap down I see Spence capping off at 154. That is the fight I want to see in two years time.

All the young dogs are calling Pacman out for a reason, big money fight, and Pac is the easiest fight to win. Horn is coming with that hunger and heat, Thurman, Crawford, Spence all want Pacquiao for a reason thats the best fight to get easy win low risk high reward, all of them knock Pac out.
            Interesting, what's your source for this?

Comment

Spence ends him

Comment

Spence obviously. Prime Pac would have been a different story.

Comment

after watching spence with brook, pac takes him easy. spence is awfully sloppy and that gas tank will get tested fighting manny. im not impress with spence's performance with brook. spence likes to come to you and trade and that's perfect for manny.

Comment

Prime Pac would be quite a damn problem for Errol. Pac struggles with counter punchers not fighters that are in front of him. Now he gets starched though

Comment

Old and small doesn't topple Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X