Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Boss: Team Ward Disgusted By Kovalev's Racist Remarks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aztec_warriors View Post
    **** andre ward. Fkg coward
    Coward?? Get off the drugs to even the prescribed ones. kovalev is the coward, just check the press conference, kovalev looks shook. That boy don't want nun.

Comment

• Cry moar. WAR KOVALEV!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        I don't find Kovalev calling Adonis Stevens a Monkey as humorous and I don't find Kovalev calling Grover Young a thoroughbred Ni**a as humorous which for the 4th time now is something you have blatantly ignored for obvious reasons.
        I've never heard of that Grover Young business till now & I found kovalev making quacking noises at Superduck funnier than the kid with the boxing monkey T shirt pic, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
          That's a good thing but still doesn't negate what he did to Brand and how much he goes ball on his own word.
          What did he do to Brand? You think Brand deserves a payday off Ward's name? The opportunity was enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
            Actually, if I thought that your dumb a s s was the only person reading it, I wouldn't of bothered. Lol

Carry on social justice warrior, but don't forget to unbunch your panties, and change your tampon when you're done whinning like a b i t c h.
            Then dont bother responding child. I have better things to do than to entertain myself with a mental midget who I have reduced to slinging panties and tampon comments and who cant grasp the fact that freedom of speech doesn't come without consequence. Leave. You are dismissed. I wont waste my time with such ignorance.

Comment

• Floyd made racist comments about pacquiao.

Hopkins "Ill never lose to a white boy" to calzaghe's face.

Black people, why is this ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                I've never heard of that Grover Young business till now & I found kovalev making quacking noises at Superduck funnier than the kid with the boxing monkey T shirt pic, tbh.
                A duck noise is not racist. Kov calling fighters "Monkeys" and "thoroughbred Ni**as" is.

Comment

• why are yall so dismissive of kov racist antics?

Comment

• Originally posted by miked85 View Post
                    why are yall so dismissive of kov racist antics?
                    why are you stirrin' up **** when there is none ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      A duck noise is not racist. Kov calling fighters "Monkeys" and "thoroughbred Ni**as" is.
                      "thoroughbred n-as" - you sure you not mistaken Kovalev with the CEO of Roc Nation ??? Kov has no idea of that word.

Comment

Working...
                      X