• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never forget

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      This still hurts some posters I see...
      They are giving me red k now. I feel sorry for them. It's really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        A few are giving me red k. I find it funny. Probably more sad than funny.
        I'm sad that his fans had heart attacks. Sad that two committed suicide after Floyd beat PAC.

I was upset when I heard the news that Salvador Sanchez died driving too fast on a dirt road in Mexico. But, never thought of killing myself because I felt sad.
        I also got some red. It makes me sad but to cheer myself up all I got to do is go on youtube and watch the knock out in slow motion.

Comment

dam 4 years already? god im getting old

Comment

the night Pac nation got owned by a 40 year old man

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
              I also got some red. It makes me sad but to cheer myself up all I got to do is go on youtube and watch the knock out in slow motion.
              In slow mo it looks like PAC's head and spinal column nearly came off.
              Brutal. KO of the decade possibly.

Comment

great night in boxing history.

been a Marquez fan for 20 years. easily the happiest moment as a boxing fan for me.

big thanks to the thread starter. because of u some pacfans came in this thread and it was like I was back in 2012 reliving that awesome night that boxing will never forget.

"lucky punch"😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                  great night in boxing history.

been a Marquez fan for 20 years. easily the happiest moment as a boxing fan for me.

big thanks to the thread starter. because of u some pacfans came in this thread and it was like I was back in 2012 reliving that awesome night that boxing will never forget.

"lucky punch"😂😂😂
                  Thanks! PAC fans are attacking me big time. They act like kids, giving me red k, etc. it was a great fight. All 4 of their fights were really good.
                  Take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    this aint luck

Great video. It was no lucky punch. He waited for PAC's lazy right hand and dropped an atomic bomb om Manny. You can see the powerful shock wave from PAC's head to his spinal column.

Devestating.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      It was brutal & beautiful, ending with the KO of the year. TIMBER!
                      Two PAC fans died of heart attacks! That's very sad. They were probably too connected to the hero image of Manny. It is shocking this happened.

Pac was my favorite fighter, but I couldn't help but feel happy for Marquez. They had a great rivalry, my favorite actually. So it was nice to see Marquez get one victory in their series, and it was a dramatic victory. One of boxing's best moments.

Marquez has all-time great skills, but needed that all-time great win. And he got it that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X