No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    somehow ''retreat'' and returning to the pocket is where you need to watch more boxing.

and there's no 2010 Pac because homefries didn't want to do blood testing.... in other words, no anger, no hulk.
    I don't really care about what you think as ive said haha

Respect is earned BUD. You got nothing but.. RED. YDKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I don't really care about what you think as ive said haha

Respect is earned BUD. You got nothing but.. RED. YDKSAB
      No problem bruv. Always here to school you. =) I don't give out Reds doe. dem girl thingz

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Fuck off already .
        Translation:

I know this thread stings a lot especially when you're a Floyd fan, but it's normal to feel that way, since the sting of truth always hurts big time.. Tsk tsk tsk..

# 300 plus pages, 66000 views, a lot of crying Floyd fans.

# epic thread
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-23-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          No problem bruv. Always here to school you. =) I don't give out Reds doe. dem girl thingz
          And the delusional mind of a fl0mo continues. You wish you can, but keep on dreaming someday when I'm not looking you might be able to slip a jab or 2 hehe

Oh and giving reds are for patsies. I don't give red to, those who do are your kind who gets butt hurt from all the exposé I've brought up. They give me red, but still when logic and truth is on your side. You'll stay green like me.

Respect is earned buddy. You need a lot of work to get your rep up to respectable levels. Your still a rookie with training wheels. Improve your knowledge in boxing first. You suck.

Comment

Yes, compared to Floyd Pac is a saint lol

Yeah 20 years can change human perception as you pointed out.

In 20 years gays may even take over the world, scary thought when you think about. Who would have known we are going to have a black president? And now we have one. Who would have thought we are going to see gay to gay sex on national tv shows before? Now we have one. Who would have thought seeing gay men kissing in public is fine? Now we have it.. It is not for fetched to see the fabric of our morals are being Changed little by little.

I don't want to see a gay president running the show. I don't want to see a gay FBI agent running the Bureau. I don't want gays doing everything better than us straight people lol

You guys should see the big picture. Gays are taking over! They design your cloths they design your car, your shoes, your phone, men go to salon, they design your furniture, your house, your gadgets, they create fusion food for you, they contaminate the social media etc etc..

Imagine a world were gays rule the powerful seats in the government. That is the day I fear the most lol that would be the day of infamy.. Smh..

Not to mention they are the ones who are spreading HIV Aids in an alarming rate. This has to stop.
            The Province of Ontario is a prime example of promoting alternative lifestyle. No one should be promoted. I believe in accepting all people as long as they are not pushing their ways on society.

Spoon things have changed but most gay people just do their thing and keep to themselves. Don't let the radicals alter perceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
              The Province of Ontario is a prime example of promoting alternative lifestyle. No one should be promoted. I believe in accepting all people as long as they are not pushing their ways on society.

Spoon things have changed but most gay people just do their thing and keep to themselves. Don't let the radicals alter perceptions.
              We need to respect gay people's space as we all humans do, but forcing gay agenda in multimedia is were gay people are crossing the line to us straight guys.

They also need to respect our space. There must be a silver lining to be agreed upon here.

I have nothing against those gays who keep to themselves. That is fine. What is not fine is the other kinds of gays who loosely bring out to the world their sickening acts of gayness to the public. That has to stop.

It's a 2 way street. force feeding us gay stuff in the media and in public is not examples of respecting our space.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post

What about the province of Ontario??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  i think reloaded is reloading.
                  No he won't, he's not reloading anymore. He knows he's out of ammo. He knows it's over for him. It will be shameful for him to go back.

The banner of fl0mo white flag has been hoist along time ago. They knew deep down Pac was the true winner.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-24-2016, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
                    What about the province of Ontario??
                    I take it you're Canadian.
                    The Province of Ontario now says there are 6 sexes
                    1 Male
                    2 Female
                    3 Gay Male
                    4 Gay Female
                    5 Transgender Male
                    6 Transgender Female
                    I'm not making this up. They now force companies to spend thousands of dollars on transgender bathrooms.

Comment

We need to respect gay people's space as we all humans do, but forcing gay agenda in multimedia is were gay people are crossing the line to us straight guys.

They also need to respect our space. There must be a silver lining to be agreed upon here.

I have nothing against those gays who keep to themselves. That is fine. What is not fine is the other kinds of gays who loosely bring out to the world their sickening acts of gayness to the public. That has to stop.

It's a 2 way street. force feeding us gay stuff in the media and in public is not examples of respecting our space.
                      Totally totally agree!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X