Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathysse beats Garcia ! ... How ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Danny beating Matthysee in this fight. Garcia will land that left hook on him he's got some power with that hand like the flash.

Comment

• It's funny cause every conversation that involves Garcia, all you hear is left hook this and left hook that. What is he gonna do once that left hook is neutralized or doesn't affect his opponents? Then what?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        It's funny cause every conversation that involves Garcia, all you hear is left hook this and left hook that. What is he gonna do once that left hook is neutralized or doesn't affect his opponents? Then what?
        He's gonna have to go into his bag of tricks and adapt, or else he'll fold under Matt's pressure. Garcia has to box to win, resist the temptation to bang.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          He's gonna have to go into his bag of tricks and adapt, or else he'll fold under Matt's pressure. Garcia has to box to win, resist the temptation to bang.
          How well did Alvarado resist to bang vs Rios...? Garcia is not Alexander or Judah, so can he outbox Matthysse? I mean, he had a SD vs Kendall fkin Holt and Theopane. After Holt had been stopped several times already too.

Comment

• if they do fight i got garcia

Comment

How well did Alvarado resist to bang vs Rios...? Garcia is not Alexander or Judah, so can he outbox Matthysse? I mean, he had a SD vs Kendall fkin Holt and Theopane. After Holt had been stopped several times already too.
              I think Garcia is more of a boxer than a banger, but it seems like he's falling in love with his power by saying he'll stop Judah in the 4th. I think he might be losing himself in the hype, which is definitely a mistake when going up against a veteran. Zab might not be durable like Matthysse, but it's not like he has a bum chin either.

Comment

its part of the learning process PROSPECTS go through...every now and then you'll see them struggle on their way up with opponents they shouldn't....Nelo has a SD win against a dude he already stopped....means nothing!!..the proving grounds have claimed a few souls over the years...thats why so many promoters got these prospects on "proceed with caution" mode LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I think Garcia is more of a boxer than a banger, but it seems like he's falling in love with his power by saying he'll stop Judah in the 4th. I think he might be losing himself in the hype, which is definitely a mistake when going up against a veteran. Zab might not be durable like Matthysse, but it's not like he has a bum chin either.
                  You really think so?
                  Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  its part of the learning process PROSPECTS go through...every now and then you'll see them struggle on their way up with opponents they shouldn't....Nelo has a SD win against a dude he already stopped....means nothing!!..the proving grounds have claimed a few souls over the years...thats why so many promoters got these prospects on "proceed with caution" mode LOL
                  This is true but the Holt fight was about a year ago.

Comment

• This fight is a toss up. Anyone picking a clear winner is a fan boy.

Comment

You really think so?
                      65% Counter-puncher, 35% Banger. He's composed, looks for openings, and aims to use his jab with the goal of creating counter-punching opportunities. I think he's a better counter-puncher than a banger. Can he get wild? Yessir. He showed some of that over-aggressiveness against Khan after he put him down the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X