Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for, Dawson or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my money is on Dawson and under but I like both fighters

Comment

Big fan of both. Just hoping for a good fight and Dawson to leave nothing in the right and not show any passiveness when fighting and mental lapses. I know Ward won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Ward is like a pampered child, he has to have everything his own way....Ward is a dirty fighter.
        Under fair conditions, Chad Dawson would easily outbox Andre Ward.

But in Oakland, the shady referee will permit Ward to us illegal tactics: headbutt, hit off the break and hold all night. And Chad may be weight-drained.
        I'll always root for someone who's a good sport over someone who is sneaky, smug, and arrogant.
        You hate Andre Ward, we get it.

PLEASE, give it a rest.

Comment

I'm torn...i admire both fighters and just hope for the best fight possible...

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
            I like both fighters and wouldn't mind seeing either win but I feel Dawson might be in it for the payday. He volunteered himself to be raped in negotiations so just for that he deserves to lose. This fight should have been at 175 or somewhere between. He says he was just doing whatever it took to make the fight but he really volunteered himself to be raped.
            It was Dawson who called out Ward, he wanted the fight with Ward.. I really dont think Ward can fight at 175 he barely has power at 168.. So its for Wards Title I dont consider this a Catchweight fight..

Comment

rooting for neither honestly

just hoping it's a good fight

Comment

Working...
              X