No announcement yet.

Whats up with Diaz?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Whats up with Diaz?!

No show for the press conference, apparently GSP is gonna fight condit now or something, and BJ is left with no fight for now.

Whats up in the 209?!?!

Update:

Apparently Dana just got a call from his trainer saying they cant find him, but hes somewhere in town and they are trying to track him down.

Crazy...

GSP asked if it was a prank lol.

Comment

LOL

Comment

come on now don't start that Nick is scared crap because you know he's not, he isn't the type of guy to want to do nothing else other than fight and nor should he, honestly he's a fucking fighter he's not the president so it shouldn't matter if he missed one or two of those beauty pageants they had going on

I thought UFC was about having the best fight the best, if that's true in ANY way then why get rid of Diaz? because he wouldn't promote to help put more money in your bald **** sucker pockets? he had a guaranteed pay already he didn't need to do no punk ass shows and travel from here to there when he's training and St Pierre shouldn't have been forced neither yo the training period of the fighters should be 100% respected and shouldn't be interrupted all because your boss wants you to shake a couple peoples hands

fucking terrible really

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          LOL

i guess not if he is nowhere to be found.

talk about runnin scared.

Comment

Crazy how Uncle Dana had that gsp vs Condit video ready to go eh. Giving GSP an easier fight so he can keep his superfight with Silva alive.....

Comment

Diaz is a bum compared to GSP. Ill wait until more details come out before I say whether hes scared or not.

He could be stuck in traffic for all we know

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Diaz is a bum compared to GSP. Ill wait until more details come out before I say whether hes scared or not.

He could be stuck in traffic for all we know
                Nick is a fighter, GSP is a guy who knows how to fight...Stuck in traffic you say?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Nick is a fighter, GSP is a guy who knows how to fight...
                  You're right, Nick is the amateur and GSP is the pro.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    honestly he's a fucking fighter he's not the president so it shouldn't matter if he missed one or two of those beauty pageants they had going on
                    Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Nick is a fighter, GSP is a guy who knows how to fight...Stuck in traffic you say?

That's crazy, me and Diaz referred to the press conferences as the same thing, a beauty pageant. I had not seen this video until Kaps posted it so when I wrote that about the beauty pageants I didn't know Diaz had said that in this video. pretty weird coincidence, check the video at 1:57 seconds in

honestly this was a stupid move by Dana White, seriously man he moved too quickly on Nick he should have stopped promotion for a while, he should have made St Pierre go back to Canada to resume his training until he reached Nick, that event isn't until next month he could have at least gave it a couple more days and could have still promoted the fight in other ways because now look what ended up happening Nick made a video still clearly showing interest in fighting St Pierre and now that fight is scrapped because baldy caught a pussy fart

if he wants to gain a little credit and not look like a power drunk imbecile he would make Nick fight Penn and let Condit go threw with St Pierre and have the Penn-Diaz winner faces the winner of St Pierre-Condit, this would make some sense but knowing Dana he's probably going to end up cutting Nick over this dumb shit

Comment

Working...
                    X