Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I pulled, I went out! 2 miricles in one night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pulled, I went out! 2 miricles in one night!

could have boned a woman on the night but I didnt want to go home early/miss clubbing. But going to shag her monday.

Also got a feminine looking black girl as a potential, she isnt that great either.

Also created at least warmth maybe attraction in a bar-made that was hot.

Also got rejected by a fat skank with massive bewbs, got rejected by a slim girl with big boobs when I tried to get her number infront of her boyfriend, he was such a gaylord I had to try, like the most beta guy ive ever seen with such a hot chick

Not bad for the 1st night, gonna go out more and get around.

One thing ive learn t is alot of women have "types" and the women that like me tend to have a collection of guys that also look like me on their facebook, so this is good to know in terms of it making rejection less painful, and your looks not being so black or white, hot or not, it also sucks because women are so picky and it means you have to hear alot of rejection before you find a girl that likes your type. I think you should look like her father/father figure a bit that is the key. Also I live in a rough town and im not rough so I think im not most woman's type her which is a drag

Also am I right in assuming lots of rejection will equal me not getting hurt by rejection? Will it lead to me being stronger emotionally? Rejection is getting easier but its still not pleasant being rejected
    Last edited by AlexKid; 08-06-2016, 07:37 PM.

Good for you Alexkid!! Tranny love is love nonetheless!

Find a good man, settle down and get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Good for you Alexkid!! Tranny love is love nonetheless!

Find a good man, settle down and get married.

Keep on rollin Zaroku!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Keep on rollin Zaroku!
        Picture me Rollin' I got's spinner's on my wheelchair!

Too fast and too furious, smoke emanating from the tires of my wheelchair as I Tokyo Drift.

Comment

Comment

got rejected by a slim girl with big boobs when I tried to get her number infront of her boyfriend, he was such a gaylord I had to try, like the most beta guy ive ever seen with such a hot chick

Comment

could have boned a woman on the night but I didnt want to go home early/miss clubbing. But going to shag her monday.

Also got a feminine looking black girl as a potential, she isnt that great either.

Also created at least warmth maybe attraction in a bar-made that was hot.

Also got rejected by a fat skank with massive bewbs, got rejected by a slim girl with big boobs when I tried to get her number infront of her boyfriend, he was such a gaylord I had to try, like the most beta guy ive ever seen with such a hot chick

Not bad for the 1st night, gonna go out more and get around.

One thing ive learn t is alot of women have "types" and the women that like me tend to have a collection of guys that also look like me on their facebook, so this is good to know in terms of it making rejection less painful, and your looks not being so black or white, hot or not, it also sucks because women are so picky and it means you have to hear alot of rejection before you find a girl that likes your type. I think you should look like her father/father figure a bit that is the key. Also I live in a rough town and im not rough so I think im not most woman's type her which is a drag

Also am I right in assuming lots of rejection will equal me not getting hurt by rejection? Will it lead to me being stronger emotionally? Rejection is getting easier but its still not pleasant being rejected
              Lmao

****in died

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lmao

****in died
                Alexkid's azz cheeks got parted by the fem looking.... Guy... wider than Moses parted the Red Sea in the classic Cecil B De mills movie, "the 10 commandments".

Comment

absolutely creased at "feminine looking black chick" lmao

Comment

#she wasn't manly!

Comment

Working...
                    X