No announcement yet.

Luke Rockhold has there ever been ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Rockhold has there ever been ?

Luke Rockhold ,in the history of combat sports has there ever been a more sorer loser post fight ? Cause I can't remember one lol

Ronda almost killed herself. She didn't do the post fight interview, press conference, hid behind a pillow in public and became reclusive for months, never congratulated Holm, had a meltdown against another fighter in public who merely congratulated Holm etc. Luke atleast did do some of those, but yeah he's probably the second worst loser.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Ronda almost killed herself. She didn't do the post fight interview, press conference, hid behind a pillow in public and became reclusive for months, never congratulated Holm, had a meltdown against another fighter in public who merely congratulated Holm etc. Luke atleast did do some of those, but yeah he's probably the second worst loser.
      So because Ronda was injured (broken Jaw) an couldn't attend then didnt go to the post fight press conference ,then she is as sore a loser as the ****hold with his his post fight comments is ? yeah right ...piss off hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CiganoBoxer View Post
        So because Ronda was injured (broken Jaw) an couldn't attend then didnt go to the post fight press conference ,then she is as sore a loser as the ****hold with his his post fight comments is ? yeah right ...piss off hahaha
        Nitpicking are we, white knight? I really like how you selectively responded to half the points and ignored the rest.

Comment

I agree Ronda is the atg sorest loser. I mean her whole persona shifted to some baddest person on earth to some poor me story since that L. She's not even got a fight scheduled yet & looks like she'll be off for over a year by the time she does fight. Rockhold has been douchy since birth so this isn't much of a character change for him + Bisping is an ******* in his own right so you are gonna wanna downplay his W as much as possible just cuz he's such a huge *******. Holm is like the 4th nicest person on the f#cking planet & Ronda lost her **** over that L.

Comment

Is it just me who thought the ref stopped it too early?.

Bisping should've been allowed to land a couple more hard punches first.

Comment

Well Tito Ortiz made some excuses after his first loss to Chuck Liddell, mentioning not training right or some BS, instead of just admitting Chuck was the better fighter. In fact, The Iceman asked for the rematch to prove the first win was no fluke haha.

And if we're talking combat sports, Roy Jones kept mentioning difficulty in coming back down to 175 after previously fighting Ruiz at heavyweight as the reason he barely got by Antonio Tarver in their first fight by majority decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Well Tito Ortiz made some excuses after his first loss to Chuck Liddell, mentioning not training right or some BS, instead of just admitting Chuck was the better fighter. In fact, The Iceman asked for the rematch to prove the first win was no fluke haha.

And if we're talking combat sports, Roy Jones kept mentioning difficulty in coming back down to 175 after previously fighting Ruiz at heavyweight as the reason he barely got by Antonio Tarver in their first fight by majority decision.
                what excuses ? tito said he lost fair an square ....link me .

Comment

Originally posted by CiganoBoxer View Post
                  Luke Rockhold ,in the history of combat sports has there ever been a more sorer loser post fight ? Cause I can't remember one lol
                  I don't know if he was just sore about the loss but there was also trash talking going back and fourth. Rockhold said Bisping started it and Bisping says Rockhold started it so who knows. I think it had less to do with the loss than him hating Bisping personally.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    I don't know if he was just sore about the loss but there was also trash talking going back and fourth. Rockhold said Bisping started it and Bisping says Rockhold started it so who knows. I think it had less to do with the loss than him hating Bisping personally.
                    lol and you could of never seen the build up to the first fight

Comment

Working...
                    X