Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy throw hands with 2 cops knocks one out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    Before he gets shot:WORLD STAR, he a hood hero! Real ass *****h for reals.

Gets shot: Injustice, inhumane and proof that racism exists in Amerikkka. Killing another innocent man, #HandsStillUpTheyStillShootin #IWannaLiveMrOfficer
    #InnocentSoul
    While they dig up some old picture, pre-platinum teeth, pre-doo rag, pre-Long Tee & sagging pants, where he looks like a good like school boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      That was a beautiful right cross that dropped the uniform.

Why do people think its OK to shoot someone dead because they're throwing punches? A 2 on 1 fist fight isn't enough of a disadvantage? What a bunch of ****s you are.
      Word, .

Comment

This is why I don't give a **** about a Michael Brown. Let's say Mike Brown really was "innocent". It's situations like this why cops shoot to kill. These idiots think they are making a stand when they are just feeding the stereotype.

I'd like to know the backstory to that video. I'm willing to bet that that guy had nothing to lose.

Comment

Straight slumped that f**ker, .

He "deserved" to be shot doe, .

Comment

Bricklaying baya. I would find the thread where this clown said he couldn't pass his bricklaying exams but I can't be asked. The inbred probably deleted it anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              how about some rice and beans? we pr's don't do the burritos, them's the messicans.

ye' fakin jherk.
              Goddamn this thread had me dying, . Y'alls laid that there bricklayer down for the count, .

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
                Goddamn this thread had me dying, . Y'alls laid that there bricklayer down for the count, .
                Dang bro, where you coming from with that insane sig outta nowhere? If you had been rockin that ***** earlier, youd've been a shoe-in for poster of the year.

Comment

That was a beautiful right cross that dropped the uniform.

Why do people think its OK to shoot someone dead because they're throwing punches? A 2 on 1 fist fight isn't enough of a disadvantage? What a bunch of ****s you are.
                  Well they are cops - they're not intentonally trying to fight this guy. They're trying to restrain him.

They shouldn't have to worry about getting hurt because a guy doesn't want to comply with the law.

And how many times have we seen people dying from one punch after they fall and their head hits the pavement? All it takes it one punch and you can die.

Now I don't think here shooting would be necessary, but they should have tazed his ass, pepper sprayed hm, or maced him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                    While they dig up some old picture, pre-platinum teeth, pre-doo rag, pre-Long Tee & sagging pants, where he looks like a good like school boy.
                    Hahah right? Remember Trayvon aka "lil skittles"? They were showing his pictures from when he was 11-13 lolol.

Basically, by the time the media was done with it, people had this image:

Comment

Working...
                    X