Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Sutherland vs Mickey Rourke at catch weight 237 and a half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Brian Sutherland vs Mickey Rourke at catch weight 237 and a half

At Barclay's for the WTF title of the world.

As most of you know, Rourke scored himself a really impressive victory this past weekend over a live underdog. Mickey displayed absolutely massive and ferocious power by dropping his game foe with an apparent soft range finding jab to the body.

Make no mistake, this is a ridiculously dangerous fight for Sutherland, but Brian ducks nobody. Never has, never will. It will be tough and B-Suth will probably get hurt during the course of the fight, but ultimately I think he just finds a way. B-Suth via close split decision. And I really think the winner would have a legitimate argument at dropping down and getting Kovalev next for what would be a mega fight and arguably the most anticipated fight of 2015.

Who y'all got?

Brian Sutherland by a vicious cat paw TKO in rd 2.

Comment

Brian Sutherland's hair is all wrong for Mickey.

Comment

Brian by KO. Rourke has no shot.

Comment

Mullet via split.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This is a tough one to call. I'll have to wait until I see how they look during 24/7.

Gotta say Sutherland though, hopefully he passes the post fight drug test. I know he smokes a little meth...

Comment

How does B-Suth gameplan for Rourke's incredible punching power though?

I think Brian needs to utilize his insane athleticism and just box. Stay on the move and bounce in and out while landing his 15 to 20 punch cat swipe combos.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                This is a tough one to call. I'll have to wait until I see how they look during 24/7.
                Dude if they actually make this fight happen...could you imagine the 24/7's on this?!?

The hype would be enormous. I really think they'd have like a 6 or 7 part series leading up to the actual fight.

Comment

If the mullet can duck low and get a cholo - windmill style goin' he might stun the Mick and set the tone early. This is ofc assuming the Mick won't show some fleet-feet and stick the body.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                    If the mullet can duck low and get a cholo - windmill style goin' he might stun the Mick and set the tone early. This is ofc assuming the Mick won't show some fleet-feet and stick the body.
                    Excellent points, Run. It's truly a fascinating fight, and one that I think can really be the one to push the sport of boxing back over the proverbial hump and get it back into the mainstream again.

Comment

Working...
                    X