Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Popular tourists destinations you never cared for/rated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular tourists destinations you never cared for/rated.

London - An utter shit-heap. Noisy, filthy, overcrowded, overpriced. Just a dump.

New York - Similar theme to London, the people are rude, ignorant and out to con you from your money.

Paris - Combination of the first two.

Amsterdam - Nothing out of the ordinary. Ridiculously expensive, not the greatest scenery. Good for a stoner though.

Barcelona - Actually has some good architecture and a decent beach. The locals are of an acceptable politeness.

Paris is a bit of a smelly dump and it too expensive. London is alright though, if you have friends there. Last time I was there the touristy stuff I did was basically go to the house where they set Spaced, go to the flat where they filmed Sherlock and have a pint in Jack the Ripper's pub.

Comment

i haven't been to europe but have been to many tourist spots in the US.. New York is the ugliest, biggest disappointment i've been to.. nothing to see there but tall buildings and it's dirty and full of vandals.. the statue of liberty is ok but it's not really worth it going to new york..

the smelliest place is new orleans..

i'm not really them park guy so i didnt like florida..
      best tourist place for me is las vegas..
      best natural tourist place is niagara falls in canada.. grand canyon was a disappointment for me..

Comment

Mexico.... Thats my main one. Not sure why anyone would go there myslelf. Complete mystery to me.

Really any major city or foreign destination. There is plenty I havent seen in the US, Id like to see before going to some foreign country,

I know I'm in the minority, but it is what it is.

Comment

giants Causeway always gets a top 10 spot on must see places in the world and I was bored after about 15mins there.

brisbane is the alright for nightlife but thats about it

krakow and prague are on the opposite end of the scale great places to visit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            and have a pint in Jack the Ripper's pub.
            He owns a pub now?
            What is it called? The Gutted Whore?

(that would be gutted disembowelled...not gutted disappointed....although she may be disappointed that she was disembowelled i guess)

Comment

Pretty hard to dislike London and New York in my opinion.

I've loved everywhere I've been pretty much, I don't think I've ever been let down by a place.

Favourites would be:

Berlin
              Barcelona
              New York
              San Diego
              Ho Chi Minh City

Dubai didn't make a good impression, but I suppose I still enjoyed myself.
              Thailand was great but I found it hard to ignore the nefarious sides, many of which are consequences of the mass tourism.

Comment

Paris and Amsterdam.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post

krakow and prague are on the opposite end of the scale great places to visit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  great cities in my opinion. good night life.

Comment

Working...
                  X