Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce: I Can Knock Donaire Out With Either Hand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is gonna be a massacre.

Comment

Doniare is going to bust the great Arce up

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        true, it can happen, if donaire has his hands tied behind his back, then yeah
        lol my thoughts exactly. arce cracks me up!

Comment

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
          After reading some of these comments on here, I know these people are ******ed. Arce couldn't handle Darchinyan's punch, you really think he's going to handle Donaire's punch? LOL! Stop! Please stop! This ***** will be a massacre and it will (hopefully) send Arce into retirement. And most of the comments on here are basically saying that Donaire won't be able to handle Arce's punch as if Donaire doesn't have a good chin. Maybe they should watch Donaire vs Concepcion to see if Donaire has a chin or not. He fought a guy who came in overweight and was damn near 20lbs heavier. He tooks those shots and kept on moving. Arce will be Ko'd unless he goes into survival mode. We're talking about a guy whose defense is his offense and mostly his face.
          Exactly, I was going to say something about that. Vic demolished him and Donaire is twice the boxer that Vic is. Arce's face is the one that's going to be messed up.

Comment

Fight wont go the distance

Comment

Can Donaire choose which hand? The one injected with steroids or the one injected with EPO?

I'm sure Donaire was served with a Memo.

Comment

Lasting the distance will be a win for Arce.....

Comment

As long as Javier Capetillo wraps his hands before the fight, and Nonito is dying from butt aids in the ring, then yeah....Arce can do it.

Comment

Nonito is going to clown arce. If Rojas had him not wanting to fight, just imagine what Nonito will do to him.

Comment

Nonito took this fight cuz he know that arce will come just for the money..like nishioka...everybody knows that..that's a ****iing shame but boxers of nowdays they do that a lot cuz they know that ppl will read an article saying that the other will knock him out and they will accept this *****...at what # is arce ranked @ 122..why nonito don't fight # 2 or if is not able # 3..no..he have to do what most champ are doing now..go for the old fart..

Comment

Working...
                      X