Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Flintoff fighting on Friday..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People have to understand that boxing is damn hard as amateurs, let alone pros. What Freddie is doing is something special. Why? Because he did NOT have to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      People have to understand that boxing is damn hard as amateurs, let alone pros. What Freddie is doing is something special. Why? Because he did NOT have to do this.
      Just because he doesn't have to do doesn't make it special. It should be admired, but lets not go overboard. He is in a great position to do things like this that the majority are not.

Comment

he hasn't boxed since lol

Comment

Wish he had boxed since, that fight was hilarious. Had me in stitches throughout..

Comment

put him in with Calslappy for the ultimate block with face/slapping match

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Just because he doesn't have to do doesn't make it special. It should be admired, but lets not go overboard. He is in a great position to do things like this that the majority are not.
              Well, from what I've heard he is taking it seriously and his next opponent does have a winning record and can punch.

Comment

I wonder if Barney Rubble will be his corner-man.

Comment

Didn't he get dropped in that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Didn't he get dropped in that fight?
                    Yep..

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      Well, from what I've heard he is taking it seriously and his next opponent does have a winning record and can punch.
                      Where have you heard that?

He won't fight again. He has just come out of the Australian jungle for I'm a celeb so I don't think he can be taking it too serious if he is..

Comment

Working...
                      X