• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac/Bradley 24/7 episode 2

Episode 3 Actually but THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Episode 3 Actually but THANKS!
      I had heard the first one released was road to 24/7, Iono, it confused me. I probably should have said third

Comment

on hbo it says part 2

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I had heard the first one released was road to 24/7, Iono, it confused me. I probably should have said third
          I think you're right, this was the 2nd one and the first one they showed was Road To. Just think that episode felt like an actual 24-7 and that might have been a bit confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            You're right this is the second episode of 24/7: Pacquiao/Bradley. The first one was called 24/7: Road to Pacquiao/Bradley and was billed as it's own show.

Comment

Pretty cool episode.

I noticed Roach said Ariza will not be in Pac's corner come fight night

Comment

Im not being a debbie downer but seriously that last minute of this episode where Tim was sparring didnt look too good. It actually looks like he gets tagged while swinging wildly. Someone please tell me im looking into it to much please.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                  Pretty cool episode.

I noticed Roach said Ariza will not be in Pac's corner come fight night
                  Yea, I heard Roach was trying to make it so Ariza wasn't there... bad blood

Comment

Also, What does Ariza do in the corner anyway?

Comment

Working...
                    X