Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios lost tonight, no doubt about it!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! I gotta watch this shyt ASAP! Hopefully someone puts it up on YT soon.

I agree with Rios moving to 140! Last time he didn't look too good (Murray) He looked like a walking zombie!

Comment

Rios injured his right hand and couldn't throw it, he used his left the whole night!

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
        Rios injured his right hand and couldn't throw it, he used his left the whole night!
        where did you hear that? makes sense he wasn't using it much

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Capone-E
          damn foo the highlight of the day was definitly when the homie aka the legend Mr. Capone-E came out to show love for his fellow chicano. badass ring entrance
          fuuk yo idol clown

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
            won't believe it til i see a report on it but still, he barely won a round.

Originally posted by Mr. Capone-E
            damn foo the highlight of the day was definitly when the homie aka the legend Mr. Capone-E came out to show love for his fellow chicano. badass ring entrance
            is this your backup account emzz?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

is this your backup account emzz?
              probably, emz/pepe literally has a dozen different alts, he uses to infest threads with shit posts

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                probably, emz/pepe literally has a dozen different alts, he uses to infest threads with shit posts
                he's already banned, i saw in one thread over at nsb. don't know how many posts in and he's already gone, i guess he was bored. strange though, his post from this thread disappeared.

Comment

Damb they are hating on Rios gacho on NSB right now.lmao I made a thread asking people if they like Abril's style of fighting but no one will answer..Abril's style sucks just like Molinas.
                  Last edited by RIZO24; 04-15-2012, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I didnt get to see the fight last night. Went out. Anyone know if there is alink to watch on youtube ?

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      Damb they are hating on Rios gacho on NSB right now.lmao I made a thread asking people if they like Abril's style of fighting but no one will answer..Abril's style sucks just like Molinas.
                      Sht is boring to watch but why would abril stand there and trade? Had he done that he would of lost. If rios is really that good he should of adjusted and not just fall in and tee of on abrils glove all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X