• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    You got a masters in only 4 years?
    This is the UK bro.

Our UG is 3 years normally, MA 1 yr.

So yes, 4 years.

Comment

How much longer would you have? If you're alredy two years deep just think of the time and money you've dropped. . .

I get bored with my law classes (unless it has somehing to do with the type of law I want to practice), but it's just all MEANS TO AN END!

If you're really that unhappy, though, it might be best to just stop before you put even more time and money into it. . .

It's not a decision you should make in a day or two. . Talk to some people who have been wehre you were at, and just think about what you can and can't do with or without the degree. . . Also remember that you can always come back and pick up where you left off if you decide you want to get back with it. .

I took a year off in undergrad to travel, and chill, and it was the best thing I ever did. . . My parents were all pissed and said "I'd never finish", but it allowed me to clear my head; when I returned to finish, I actually WANTED to be there, and I tried hard, rather than just "going through the motions and being a 'B, C' student." THen I went on to law school to become a Dean's List student, and teh rest is history (still being written)!

Comment

I was bored from day 1.

I have thought about it loads. A MA is good for me atm. Someone, I may pursue something completely different, just for fun.

Philosophy or Shakespeare Studies or something.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          I was bored from day 1.

I have thought about it loads. A MA is good for me atm. Someone, I may pursue something completely different, just for fun.

Philosophy or Shakespeare Studies or something.
          I feel ya. . . Yeah no sense in continuing then. . . And you still can pick up where you left off JUST IN CASE you do have a change of heart one day! And you got your MA to fall back on.

Lol you should just pursue that on your own time!

Comment

Question now is, what to do with my life?

I need a career plan.

Comment

Question now is, what to do with my life?

I need a career plan.
              Whatever the hell you want to do! You're free! You have a plethora of options!

BOXER!! Pursue a career in pugilism and make us proud!

Comment

I box with friends for fun. I am slow as ****. Decent chin and some power, but am horribly out of shape.

Will go to town tomorrow, stack of CVs and find something.

Comment

I box with friends for fun. I am slow as ****. Decent chin and some power, but am horribly out of shape.

Will go to town tomorrow, stack of CVs and find something.

That's what they all told Butterbean. . .

Comment

I am not that out of shape.

Just 'regular joe' shape. A bit round in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Holy **** so you've been in school for about 8 years and you have another 4-5 to go?

I would personally drop out, thats too much unless im becoming a medical doctors
                      **** medicine , it consumes your life and does not pay you back untill your hair turns white . I went through 6 years out of 7 for GP . I still need 6 years for specialty and another 2-3 years for sub-specialty .

Comment

Working...
                      X