Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are *****s crying that usada cant test pac in the philippines???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even USADA does not conduct testing for the American olympic athletes when they're already at the olympic venue. WADA or IOC takes over and that's what it should be. This is to avoid conflict of interest.

You can actually apply that to pac and floyd. When pac is training in the Philippines, a WADA accredited org will test him. Floyd on the other hand will be tested by USADA. Then a month before the fight when both are already training in the US, a neutral organization will take over the testing...again to avoid conflict of interest.

Comment

why complicate this crap so much? when pac comes to phils he calls PSC and says i'm here and the PSC will do the testing. when he comes to the US he calls USADA and says I'm here and USADA will do the testing. or in case WADA is involved he calls WADA and WADA calls PSC or USADA or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        Even USADA does not conduct testing for the American olympic athletes when they're already at the olympic venue. WADA or IOC takes over and that's what it should be. This is to avoid conflict of interest.

You can actually apply that to pac and floyd. When pac is training in the Philippines, a WADA accredited org will test him. Floyd on the other hand will be tested by USADA. Then a month before the fight when both are already training in the US, a neutral organization will take over the testing...again to avoid conflict of interest.
        i doubt that happens

usada will still do the testing.

Comment

Shame on Pacquiao for training in his home country.

/sarcasm

Comment

If Roach still has some influence over Manny's plans, he'd probably make the entire camp in the United States. Manny's full training for Clottey was at Wild Card. If they were smart, they'd avoid all the traveling and jet lag. Manny's only allowed in the United States for 100 or so days a year. I'd sacrifice all those days for the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              If they agree to WADA it will be the USADA. No matter what Arum says.

The thing is they just saying they don't trust USADA. Because, that's their way out of not agreeing to the test in there point of view.

For whatever reason they just don't want testing. So they will make an issue out of anything. Like USADA is not trustworthy. Which is laughable.
              I couldn't have written it better.
              It's Arum up to business as usual, trying to paint one picture but the underlying theme is still the same....floyd and manny won't come to testing terms just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                i doubt that happens

usada will still do the testing.
                it will not happen because of diva demands...but that's how it should happen.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  Seriously *****s. Why are you crying???? This is a best case scenario for floyd and worst case for pac. Pac always does the 1st half of training camp at home. Usada not being able to test him there is irrelevant because all it means is they can cram all their tests within the last 2 weeks of the fight and pac will be weak and blood drained just like floyd intended from start. So really why all the outrage???
                  Here is the thing - just being Devils Advocate - if Pac does test in the Philippines and its a Filipino testing him - what makes you think that if there was a trace of something illegal showing up in his blood that they would give him up or wouldn't cover it up? I would imagine that if he was caught, they wouldn't bring it up for fear of safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    why complicate this crap so much? when pac comes to phils he calls PSC and says i'm here and the PSC will do the testing. when he comes to the US he calls USADA and says I'm here and USADA will do the testing. or in case WADA is involved he calls WADA and WADA calls PSC or USADA or whatever.
                    It's not that complex. You're right.

It would be a bit more credible, however, if there was an accredited lab in the Philippines.

I think the absence of a lab speaks volumes. in a country of that size. Especially coupled with the problems at the Malaysian lab.

Comment

If you discredit PST (or whatever the organization in the Philippines is called) you're doing EXACTLY what Arum is doing - discrediting WADA. Which is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X