Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo now as good or possibly better than Ronaldo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    lol.........didnt know you was 19,im gonna ease up on you young man
    I like older men

hahah i gotta say JK, that sounded TOO gay

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Corleone View Post
      I like older men

hahah i gotta say JK, that sounded TOO gay
      didnt know you were that young,you should be out ****ing some b1tches and getting smashed...........

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        didnt know you were that young,you should be out ****ing some b1tches and getting smashed...........
        word.

Im gonna get laid soon, ever since i lost weight ive gotten alot more attention from beeches. And this beech in my class clearly wants it. Maybe she is just teasing me, but if thats the case im gonna rape her lol

getting smashed? lol i was at this 5 day outdoor party like 3 weeks ago. And im still sick from it!! I got a virus in my lungs mutha****a!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Corleone View Post
          word.

Im gonna get laid soon, ever since i lost weight ive gotten alot more attention from beeches. And this beech in my class clearly wants it. Maybe she is just teasing me, but if thats the case im gonna rape her lol

getting smashed? lol i was at this 5 day outdoor party like 3 weeks ago. And im still sick from it!! I got a virus in my lungs mutha****a!
          haha all good fun enjoy it......just be yourself and the b1tches will come,summer is just around the corner and thats the best time to get girls

Comment

Should I make a new thread of Messi vs Zidane/ Fat Ronaldo?

Would be very interesting.

Comment

having supported barcelona since Kluivert came in and watched footy since the 94 WC with my dadi I can say I have seen both play. In terms of stats ronaldo is as great a goalscorer as prime fenomeno. In terms of efficacy I would say Fenomeno was the better finisher while C.ronaldo is the overall more complete offensive player. Who was better? tough to say and here's why.

FENOMENO was truly a phenomenon, backed by a above average service in giovanni, luis enrique, stoichkov(who by this time was a legend but unfortunately slipping) and the judas c unt figo, he was playing with a Barca that is nowhere near as dominant as the Galacticos & Fantasticos that play for Madrid and Barca today. He also played in a Primera Division more competitive than Liga today(between 94-01, Atletico, Madrid, Barca, Deportivo, valencia, + a few I'm forgetting were all top 4 teams and all had the ability to beat Barca or Madrid unlike today). What made Ronaldo so exceptional was is truly excellent skills in ball control, dribbling, positioning, and finishing as well as his athleticism(The world had never seen a 6 ft player with pace and strength who could dribble past an entire defense!). AND HE WAS 20 YRS OLD. The legend of fenomeno relies in his potentiality. To put him in perspective, at 20 Messi's greatest achievement was a hattrick against madrid, and a golazo against Getafe; Ronaldo at 20's career achievement was being a finalist in the Euro of 04. FENOMENO at 20 scored 49 goals, mostly through exceptional positioning and having to usually dribble past one or more opponents. That said he had the potential to be great but wasn't Pele/Maradona great just yet. When faced against the best teams of his era(Juve & Madrid) you only managed to score one goal, both from penalties if I remember correctly, and his best performance was a hattrick against Atletico. He was a big game player but he wasn't "clutch", just like Messi or Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has managed to become an athletic specimen much like FENOMENO. I do think he's faster and stronger and his aerial game is better, also a more complete player. But He has not translated his club form to international success. Yes he's on point to be Portugal's all-time scorer but against who? at 20 fenomeno scored 20 goals internationally and won the copa america almost singlehanded(had help from bebeto). Ronaldo also has had much better teams around him than prime ronaldo did. UTD 06-09 is one of the best teams of the last decade. and he's currently the star of the rebooted Galacticos of Madrid. Who helped Ronaldo at Barca? At Inter he only had Baggio.

If you're asking me, I will say FENOMENO had the potential to be the best, but was injury-prone and undisciplined. Ronaldo is the more complete player but in no way more dangerous offensively.FENOMENO was more explosive but unable to pass as well as Ronaldo or score from freekicks and long range as often. I'm going to say FENOMENO primarily because:

A) I think with the same service at 20 he would've scored more goals than a 25 yr old Ronaldo

B) At 21 had more potential than a 21 year old ronaldo

Comment

Messi vs Ronaldo?

Comment

Neither Messi or Metrosexual Ronaldo have done anything internationally.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                    having supported barcelona since Kluivert came in and watched footy since the 94 WC with my dadi I can say I have seen both play. In terms of stats ronaldo is as great a goalscorer as prime fenomeno. In terms of efficacy I would say Fenomeno was the better finisher while C.ronaldo is the overall more complete offensive player. Who was better? tough to say and here's why.

FENOMENO was truly a phenomenon, backed by a above average service in giovanni, luis enrique, stoichkov(who by this time was a legend but unfortunately slipping) and the judas c unt figo, he was playing with a Barca that is nowhere near as dominant as the Galacticos & Fantasticos that play for Madrid and Barca today. He also played in a Primera Division more competitive than Liga today(between 94-01, Atletico, Madrid, Barca, Deportivo, valencia, + a few I'm forgetting were all top 4 teams and all had the ability to beat Barca or Madrid unlike today). What made Ronaldo so exceptional was is truly excellent skills in ball control, dribbling, positioning, and finishing as well as his athleticism(The world had never seen a 6 ft player with pace and strength who could dribble past an entire defense!). AND HE WAS 20 YRS OLD. The legend of fenomeno relies in his potentiality. To put him in perspective, at 20 Messi's greatest achievement was a hattrick against madrid, and a golazo against Getafe; Ronaldo at 20's career achievement was being a finalist in the Euro of 04. FENOMENO at 20 scored 49 goals, mostly through exceptional positioning and having to usually dribble past one or more opponents. That said he had the potential to be great but wasn't Pele/Maradona great just yet. When faced against the best teams of his era(Juve & Madrid) you only managed to score one goal, both from penalties if I remember correctly, and his best performance was a hattrick against Atletico. He was a big game player but he wasn't "clutch", just like Messi or Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has managed to become an athletic specimen much like FENOMENO. I do think he's faster and stronger and his aerial game is better, also a more complete player. But He has not translated his club form to international success. Yes he's on point to be Portugal's all-time scorer but against who? at 20 fenomeno scored 20 goals internationally and won the copa america almost singlehanded(had help from bebeto). Ronaldo also has had much better teams around him than prime ronaldo did. UTD 06-09 is one of the best teams of the last decade. and he's currently the star of the rebooted Galacticos of Madrid. Who helped Ronaldo at Barca? At Inter he only had Baggio.

If you're asking me, I will say FENOMENO had the potential to be the best, but was injury-prone and undisciplined. Ronaldo is the more complete player but in no way more dangerous offensively.FENOMENO was more explosive but unable to pass as well as Ronaldo or score from freekicks and long range as often. I'm going to say FENOMENO primarily because:

A) I think with the same service at 20 he would've scored more goals than a 25 yr old Ronaldo

B) At 21 had more potential than a 21 year old ronaldo
                    While it was a great post, a bit fan boyish and off topic!

Comment

CR7 is a better more all around player. Ronaldo was a better finisher

Comment

Working...
                      X