Katsidis vs. Guerrero - Who do you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it goes like Casamayor vs Kats except without the KO

Comment

I have Guerrero based on his technical abilities. He will outbox and systematically dismantle Katsidis.

tko/ko guerrero rd 6

Comment

I'm going with the ghost by DEC,Kat's is gonna have his moments he's Kat's..But Guerrero willl weather the storm figure him out and beat him over 12 rds..

Comment

Guerrero was dropped by a old past prime Casamayor. Katsidis is gonna bully him all night to a decision.

Comment

Katsidis is a walking punching bag. RG is gonna light him up imo.

Comment

I got Katsidis in a close decision. Guerrero has looked good but I'm not convinced that he can beat the cream of the crop at LW.

Comment

Robert will beat him worse then JMM did he is really Hungry to show how good he is

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
                  Robert will beat him worse then JMM did he is really Hungry to show how good he is
                  I don't know bro,he is not as accurate as JMM or as cerebral either..No LW(this goes for Rio's as well)is gonna beat JMM he runs the LW div at the moment..But I think he will win convincingly...

Comment

Michael the Great by late TKO, 11th-12th round. War Katsidis!

Comment

This is as even a matchup as there could ever be.

But I'll go with Guerrero by close decision, since he's the Golden Boy fighter and Katsidis has been through a lot of wars.

Comment

Working...
                      X