No announcement yet.

Pacman frustrated me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
    You're going by the Mayweather fight. Floyd adjusted after getting hurt and wasn't hit like that any more. You'll see Mosley has much more than two rounds left in him. He has 3. lol
    Now, that lightens the frustration a bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      At least if he fights berto, he can tell the haters that he fought a young guy who, though was labeled as a product of HBO, at least have a winning streak.
      Man when you succombe to fighting to "prove your haters wrong", then you have lost the battle

I would have preferred Berto because i think he is better then most people see him, he is simply the ultimate hype machine

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        People are finally realising that Pacquiao picks the fighters that are coming of big losses.
        At least when Pac fights Cotto he had Jennings TKO and Clottey. Marg had Garcia, though he UD and was defeated by Mosley, Marg is still considered deadly, which some people even made to think that Pac will get KOed by him.
        Hatton had lazcano and Paulie. and even Clottey had an impressive fight against Cotto and he had Zab. Mosley is different, cause Floyd exposed him and Mora validated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Man when you succombe to fighting to "prove your haters wrong", then you have lost the battle

I would have preferred Berto because i think he is better then most people see him, he is simply the ultimate hype machine
          Yea, Berto is better. I don't say that Pac is disgusting really. its just their team frustrated fans. and for sure I aint the only one.

Comment

Yea, Berto is better. I don't say that Pac is disgusting really. its just their team frustrated fans. and for sure I aint the only one.
            The web has just created internet warriors

When i dont like matchups i dont order then. Now we have all these fans who have never even ordered a PPV complaining that theres no way they will order this one.

If you dont like a product, you dont buy it. You dont go out of your way to go on prime time tv to denounce the product just because YOU dont like it
            Last edited by Russian Crushin; 12-23-2010, 04:26 AM.

Comment

The web has just created internet warriors

When i dont like matchups i dont order then. Now we have all these fans who have never even ordered a PPV complaining that theres no way they will order this one.

If you dont like a product, you dont buy it. You dont go out of your way to go on prime time tv to denounce the product just because YOU dont like it
              ok does this mean, fans has no right to express what they feel on boxers, for years, they support?

Comment

ok does this mean, fans has no right to express what they feel on boxers, for years, they support?
                No no

Im just saying its happening so deal with it. Its happening so if you dont like it then dont order it

If your a fan, you have a right to be pissed off

Its mostly the non-pac fans that need to be quiet

Plus you have to realize the circumstances around this fight. It there was this huge selection of elite and then Pac chooses Mosley, then i would see the hate but thats not the case

Comment

No no

Im just saying its happening so deal with it. Its happening so if you dont like it then dont order it

If your a fan, you have a right to be pissed off

Its mostly the non-pac fans that need to be quiet

Plus you have to realize the circumstances around this fight. It there was this huge selection of elite and then Pac chooses Mosley, then i would see the hate but thats not the case
                  Yes. i wouldnt spend a single penny on it. But if theres free video stream, why wouldnt I. Anyway, I understand what these fans feel right now cause I share their sentiments in a way lol

Comment

I know. its just frustrating that Pac is recieving lots of flak right now. Its like when Floyd decided a vacation the heat was on him.
                    I know Shane is shot to shit, I just think it's funny that people are acting like the Mosley fight is a vacation for Pac.

I guarantee a good number of the posters here will order it come fight time (and about half the posters here don't have jobs or an income, so they can't order shit anyways). lol

I was hoping for Berto, and I was on the fence with Marquez, but Mosley doesn't deserve this fight at all. Plus, I'm a fan of his and I don't want to see Shane get hurt in there.

But at the end of the day, people would rather see this fight than no fight at all. I can't support this fight, but I can't miss it due to my own pride and principal either.

I'm thankful for livestreams though.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                      I know Shane is shot to shit, I just think it's funny that people are acting like the Mosley fight is a vacation for Pac.

I guarantee a good number of the posters here will order it come fight time (and about half the posters here don't have jobs or an income, so they can't order shit anyways). lol

I was hoping for Berto, and I was on the fence with Marquez, but Mosley doesn't deserve this fight at all. Plus, I'm a fan of his and I don't want to see Shane get hurt in there.

But at the end of the day, people would rather see this fight than no fight at all. I can't support this fight, but I can't miss it due to my own pride and principal either.

I'm thankful for livestreams though.
                      Got ya lol me too.

Its just frustrating for me, thats all.

Comment

Working...
                      X