Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Today

KTFO

Comment

• Can't remember the last time I felt like that.

Comment

• I think I may have woke up my entire street at 6 oclock on a Sunday morning.

Epic, and absolutely deserved.

Comment

• KO of the 21st century, and can probably only be surpassed in the next few years if somebody does something like that to Mayweather.

If that doesn't happen, then it's more than likely that we will never see a KO of this magnitude ever again in the sport of Boxing because I don't see such big stars like Pacquiao or Mayweather appearing years after they retire.
          Last edited by BKM-2010; 12-09-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            KO of the 21st century, and can probably only be surpassed in the next few years if somebody does something like that to Mayweather.
            It was an impressive KO. manny, who has an iron chin, was laid out flat starting with his face. It reminded me of Martinez-Williams

Comment

• There's only twoooooo ricky hattons...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I think I may have woke up my entire street at 6 oclock on a Sunday morning.

Epic, and absolutely deserved.
                Same here. My throat is sore from all the screaming that occured during 30 seconds.

Very much deserved. Such a relief for Marquez going forward in his life.

Comment

• *yoink*

Now I wonder if this was Marquez' final symphony.

I can't think of a better way for him to go out. Except knocking out Floyd in the same fashion.

Wouldn't that be just spectacular? Shame it won't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    *yoink*

Now I wonder if this was Marquez' final symphony.

I can't think of a better way for him to go out. Except knocking out Floyd in the same fashion.

Wouldn't that be just spectacular? Shame it won't happen.
                    From the high camera it seems Manny's right foot tripping over Marquez's foot didn't help at all. It almost lifted him straight into the punch. That punch would have been bad news anyways though.

Great, great fight. Totally entertaining. Was really shocked by the first kd of Pacquiao as it was, never expected such a brutal knockout given that Manny has a solid chin and Marquez has never quite hurt him like this before. I think the PEDs conversation will get louder (perhaps rightly so) but then Team Pac shouldn't complain at all given their record.

Well done Marquez. Don't know where Pacquaio goes from here.............that was just brutal.

Comment

• Holy hell, that was the most unexpected way for a fight to end that I've ever seen. Great, great fight with the knockout of the freaking century.

Comment

Working...
                      X