No announcement yet.

Ukrainian fighters have UK and Cypriot fighters running scared...poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    As many as it takes, until one of the following happens: 1) Diva retires next year 2) She fights a Klitschko

I am just doing my part to put pressure on the cowardly liar from the UK....
    How old are you? you act like you're 13 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      Chisora manned up and took the 'slave' contract.
      Millions of dollars, chance to become HW King and own 3 belts plus Ring, plus millions in future fights - sure sounds like a "slave" contract to me... damn, I wish I was a slave...

Comment

Dimitrenko on the other hand poops his pants and passes out at the thought of fighting Albert Sosnowski.

Comment

We all know that's different though, Chisora is going to get flattened.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Dimitrenko on the other hand poops his pants and passes out at the thought of fighting Albert Sosnowski.
            LOL.... Poor Dimitrenko, Fast Eddie ruined him...

Comment

Its more of a "Be my family's official b1tch for a year" contract isn't it?

******s write up their contracts and thats exactly why the Kotelnik's are ****ting on the belts.

They have the boxing ability not to do this but I guess theyhave no faith in their own ability.

Ah well."peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                Its more of a "Be my family's official b1tch for a year" contract isn't it?

Or a "get 3 guaranteed million dollar paydays off our name" contract.

Of course I am sure you think Chisora could get paid more and do more for his name by fighting for the BBBofC belt.

Comment

Of course I am sure you think Chisora could get paid more and do more for his name by fighting for the BBBofC belt.
                  Seriously man, the stupidity is endless, from an earning perspective as well as the belt perspective and earning the #1 undisputed spot in boxing, the contracts the Klitschkos are offering are the best. Of course with great rewards comes great risk...

Comment

For Chisora it's good.

But If Haye beat a Klitschko he could fight Danny DeVito in his next one and still earn millions.

Haha...Danny DeVito, I would actually like to see that.

Comment

Its not about the money, its about the fair fight and having the right to a title defence against someone other than the champ's brother (who just happens to be another champ) when you should just be doing a keep busy fight. Having time to celebrate the win. It should not be a contractual point that someone fight the champ's brother.

Theres not much chance of Chisora doing much on Saturday except make an impression with a bit of ability and move up the rankings.

We all know that at least put together a fair contract if you know how much of a walkover its gonna be.

Comment

Working...
                      X