Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Burton's 5 point plan to rescue the U.S economy from total disintegration.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Burton's 5 point plan to rescue the U.S economy from total disintegration.

1) Decriminalize drugs. Too much taxpayer money is wasted on caging non violent offenders who just wanna get high.

I say, let them get as high as they want and if they die, oh well, even better. Less mother****ers.

2) Legalize the use of hemp. Not marijuana, but hemp. Its one of the best resources in the world that can be used for just about anything.

There is no good reason why hemp is illegal, other than to keep Americans from being dependent on other ****.

3) Build a nationwide, state of the art, maglev train system as a public transportation project. Not only will it employ millions of people, reduce peoples dependence on cars, improve the overall quality of life for millions who can now get around freely and efficiently, but the most impressive thing of all is that modern mag lev technology reaches speeds of 700+ mph... With this system, you could also eliminate the need for planes since you could reach a destination just as fast or faster depending on the technology on a mag lev train than you would on a plane.

Flying sucks and is too dangerous anyways. And its embarrassing to see the rest of the world have such sophisticated public transportation compared to the U.S. We should be leading the way, not following.

4) Get rid of the Federal income tax. Its unconstitutional and its illegal. The Federal government has no right digging into your pockets to steal your labor.

For those who will cry about "how are we gonna fund everything" realize that most state and local governments are funded by state and local taxes. Not to mention that prior to 1913 when the Income Tax was signed into law under the Federal Reserve act, the country was running just fine without an income tax.

Not to mention how much "stimulus" the consumer economy would get from people keeping all their damn money.

5) Abolish the Federal Reserve. A country cannot sustain its economy when it has to borrow its money from a private banking cartel. Where do you think your income tax money goes? To pay off the interest on the money the Fed lends to our treasury.

As long as the Fed is there, the economy will continue its gradual disintegration.

The constitution calls for the money supply to be controlled by the people, not a private for profit banking cartel.

I believe that these steps are all realistic and possible, and more importantly long overdue.

I am Jack Burton and I approve of this message.

While I'm at it, derivatives should be outlawed. If you wanna keep them, they must be heavily regulated and taxed.

Not off the books like they are now.

Comment

hemp is legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Rellik View Post
        hemp is legal.
        Hemp is not legal.

Otherwise I wouldn't have made that part 2 of my 5 point plan.

From Wiki...

Hemp is not legal to grow in the U.S. under Federal law because of its relation to marijuana, and any imported hemp products must meet a zero tolerance level. It is considered a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (P.L. 91-513; 21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.). Some states have defied Federal law and made the cultivation of industrial hemp legal. These states — North Dakota, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Montana, West Virginia, Vermont, and Oregon — have not yet begun to grow hemp because of resistance from the federal Drug Enforcement Administration.[59]

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Hemp is not legal.

Otherwise I wouldn't have made that part 2 of my 5 point plan.
          The you're just ****ed.

Comment

sounds like a plan blown out of ur ass...

Comment

Still legal in some states.
              August 13, 2009 edition ("Oregon Governor Signs [Hemp] Farming Bill Into Law"), however, legislators no longer need worry about the status of their bill. As the Chronicle states, "Oregon became the 17th state to pass legislation favorable to hemp farming and the ninth state to remove legal barriers to farming the potentially lucrative crop [when] Gov. Ted Kulongoski (D) last week signed into law SB 676," which "removes all obstacles to growing hemp for food, fiber, and other industrial purposes" even though "[i]ndustrial hemp production remains prohibited under federal law."

Comment

See what happens when you try to help THE PEOPLE?

They stubbornly refuse and prefer to stay on the path of destruction. THE PEOPLE are useful idiots that enjoy getting ****ed in the ass by the big dick of NWO corruption.

Rott in hell cowards.

**** THE PEOPLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                  1) Decriminalize drugs. Too much taxpayer money is wasted on caging non violent offenders who just wanna get high.

I say, let them get as high as they want and if they die, oh well, even better. Less mother****ers.

2) Legalize the use of hemp. Not marijuana, but hemp. Its one of the best resources in the world that can be used for just about anything.

There is no good reason why hemp is illegal, other than to keep Americans from being dependent on other ****.

3) Build a nationwide, state of the art, maglev train system as a public transportation project. Not only will it employ millions of people, reduce peoples dependence on cars, improve the overall quality of life for millions who can now get around freely and efficiently, but the most impressive thing of all is that modern mag lev technology reaches speeds of 700+ mph... With this system, you could also eliminate the need for planes since you could reach a destination just as fast or faster depending on the technology on a mag lev train than you would on a plane.

Flying sucks and is too dangerous anyways. And its embarrassing to see the rest of the world have such sophisticated public transportation compared to the U.S. We should be leading the way, not following.

4) Get rid of the Federal income tax. Its unconstitutional and its illegal. The Federal government has no right digging into your pockets to steal your labor.

For those who will cry about "how are we gonna fund everything" realize that most state and local governments are funded by state and local taxes. Not to mention that prior to 1913 when the Income Tax was signed into law under the Federal Reserve act, the country was running just fine without an income tax.

Not to mention how much "stimulus" the consumer economy would get from people keeping all their damn money.

5) Abolish the Federal Reserve. A country cannot sustain its economy when it has to borrow its money from a private banking cartel. Where do you think your income tax money goes? To pay off the interest on the money the Fed lends to our treasury.

As long as the Fed is there, the economy will continue its gradual disintegration.

The constitution calls for the money supply to be controlled by the people, not a private for profit banking cartel.

I believe that these steps are all realistic and possible, and more importantly long overdue.

I am Jack Burton and I approve of this message.

I'd support it. ****in A.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Rellik View Post
                    Still legal in some states.
                    Under duress.

The Fed's will still **** with you if you grow it even if its legal in your state. The same way they're raiding CA marijuana shops.

The Fed's don't care, they're lawless tyrants who will ignore the will of the people and raid people anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X