No announcement yet.

puertorican and filipino alliance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puertorican and filipino alliance

I noticed that both cotto and pacquiao showed more respect for each other than i have ever seen between 2 fighters. A friend of mine was at fight and he said he was shocked but filipino/pacquiao fans were all saying positive things about Cotto after fight and said cotto should come back and knock out margarito. Maybe by some miracle Roach can train cotto for the margarito fight. Stranger things have happened in boxing.

It's all about respect...I for one respect the puerto ricans and cotto for showing class...Cotto is such a warrior....He just got beat by a better fighter...

Comment

they give a great fight, so there no reason to hate in them

cotto is a warrior, props to him

Comment

it sounds really great, but i don't see it happening. mainly cuz cotto likes to be the boss in his camp, and roach likes to be the boss. but if it does work out, which is possible, it'd be really cool.

Comment

It's the way it should be, really.

Comment

The philippino fans are great and i would love to see roach train cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
              I noticed that both cotto and pacquiao showed more respect for each other than i have ever seen between 2 fighters. A friend of mine was at fight and he said he was shocked but filipino/pacquiao fans were all saying positive things about Cotto after fight and said cotto should come back and knock out margarito. Maybe by some miracle Roach can train cotto for the margarito fight. Stranger things have happened in boxing.
              Yeah and we're seeing that respect here in this forums too. Filipinos giving props to Cotto, while PRs giving props to Pacquiao. The only bad apples here in the forum are mostly the *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
                Was just talking to FLYBOY about Cotto going to Roach. Would be a great idea, IMO.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Eddie Futch could rise from the grave and train Cotto and it won't help him against Tony.

Cotto's weak minded and gets discouraged easily. Tony will finish him off.

Comment

cottoa a hyped bum along with pac both couldn't carry floyds jock strap..I can't wait for pac to sign to fight floyd and all your alliances go out the window

Comment

Working...
                    X