No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    He was actually shaking hands with the skins players and saying good game etc. when Williams went up to Sherman obviously trying to pick a fight.

Anyways, shyt talkers have been apart of the sport forever not sure why people are shocked when Sherman does it lol. Great player, reminds me of the ATG Seattle trash talker Gary Payton, always backs it up
    u right bout the **** talking part but hes still a cheater and got off and won the appeal because of a technicality. He takes **** talking to a whole new level though member vs the patriots at the end talking **** to brady. Anyways Great qb they have but cant stand some of there players on defense like sherman and browner

Comment

• Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
      u right bout the **** talking part but hes still a cheater and got off and won the appeal because of a technicality. He takes **** talking to a whole new level though member vs the patriots at the end talking **** to brady. Anyways Great qb they have but cant stand some of there players on defense like sherman and browner
      I love Sherman and Browner they are so damn big and physical which you don't really see in the NFL. Plus all that trash talking is part of what gives that defense their swagger and its a good thing to be confident. Come to think of it most of the great defenses had a lot of trash talkers comes with the territory of that defensive mind set. Plus you gotta admit its entertaining haha!

As for cheating, Sherman won his case which rarely ever happens but it would be incredibly foolish to not believe every NFL teams have players taking illegal substances. NFL testing is laughable.

Comment

• You guys remember when the Texans were number 1 on the power rankings?

I do. I think it was right after the Cardinals were number 1 for about 2 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          You guys remember when the Texans were number 1 on the power rankings?

I do. I think it was right after the Cardinals were number 1 for about 2 weeks.
          That's why i never pay any attention to power rankings, most all those lists simply placed the best records at the top without considering who they beat, how they win etc.

Comment

I love Sherman and Browner they are so damn big and physical which you don't really see in the NFL. Plus all that trash talking is part of what gives that defense their swagger and its a good thing to be confident. Come to think of it most of the great defenses had a lot of trash talkers comes with the territory of that defensive mind set. Plus you gotta admit its entertaining haha!

As for cheating, Sherman won his case which rarely ever happens but it would be incredibly foolish to not believe every NFL teams have players taking illegal substances. NFL testing is laughable.
            he won the appeal because one of the seals supposedly was broken or something like that didnt really pay attention to the story but the nfl waited 4 or 5 weeks before the appeal. anyways im not gonna lie they are two bad ass players but 2 of the least liked in the nfl by fans that arent fans of seattle

Comment

he won the appeal because one of the seals supposedly was broken or something like that didnt really pay attention to the story but the nfl waited 4 or 5 weeks before the appeal. anyways im not gonna lie they are two bad ass players but 2 of the least liked in the nfl by fans that arent fans of seattle
              The piss tester even admitted he f'd up that's why Sherman won. But really my point was the NFL is FULL of guys taking stuff, on every team. Just some get popped occasionally.

I thought Suh was the most hated? I don't think many people know who Browner is. I understand Sherman, he puts himself out there (he clearly loves being hated lol)

Comment

• Brady is finna turn it up now.

Comment

The piss tester even admitted he f'd up that's why Sherman won. But really my point was the NFL is FULL of guys taking stuff, on every team. Just some get popped occasionally.

I thought Suh was the most hated? I don't think many people know who Browner is. I understand Sherman, he puts himself out there (he clearly loves being hated lol)
                  thats true he surely doesnt care what people say im sure hes going to be getting alot of **** talking to him on twitter today after he got burned by i believe it was roddy white and gave up the td. Anyways hopefully we meet again with a healthy rg3 not a one legged rg3 limping his way around the field

Comment

btw i actually like suh

Comment

thats true he surely doesnt care what people say im sure hes going to be getting alot of **** talking to him on twitter today after he got burned by i believe it was roddy white and gave up the td. Anyways hopefully we meet again with a healthy rg3 not a one legged rg3 limping his way around the field
                      Yep Sherman got beat that play but other than that he played great, he had several pass deflections. Atlanta has such fast WRs its tough to stop them without a pass rush and Clemons was out thanks to your horrible field lol.

Yeah man i really hope RG3 recovers whenever Seattle and the Skins play both teams are constantly fighting, pushing eacother etc. Great matchup.

Seriously though hope the owner fixes the turf that field isn't doing any favors for RG3.

Comment

Working...
                      X