Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    You're danish and root for two teams?

Don't tell jreck and tua........
    At least he's sensible and picks teams in different divisions and conferences unlike above poster.

You know he's a diehard fan cuz he's a lions fan.

You just follow favre around and nuthug him. You're no better than many cotto fans when it comes to football.

If Favre loses you will say he was weight drained and the pack used plaster.

Comment

most people root for 2 teams but 1 in each conference. (especially if you're a lions fan)

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        At least he's sensible and picks teams in different divisions and conferences unlike above poster.

You know he's a diehard fan cuz he's a lions fan.

You just follow favre around and nuthug him. You're no better than many cotto fans when it comes to football.

If Favre loses you will say he was weight drained and the pack used plaster.
        Cant help myself with the Favre balllicking. He has the biggest gun the league has ever seen and he's the toughest guy who ever played.

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
        most people root for 2 teams but 1 in each conference. (especially if you're a lions fan)
        What's your 'other' team? It's probably pats.....

Comment

I have been supporting the Lions and Steelers for years, I don't really care what people think or say about that .

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            I have been supporting the Lions and Steelers for years, I don't really care what people think or say about that .
            I never understood why you where rooting for lions. They haven't been on danish tv except for thanksgiving.

Comment

What's your 'other' team? It's probably pats.....
              raiders was my original nfl team and bears was my nfc team.

after how they handled gannon and brown so disrespectfully , i switched them up.

bears became my #1 team and raiders became the team i rooted for in the other conference.

i use to root for the niners when i was in elementary too but that was because of joe montana (notre dame baby!) , jerry rice and ronnie lott.

i don't like the patriots , i respect them though. i think tom brady is the best qb in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                no wonder we don't get along.

lions sucks balls.

steelers owe 2-3 of their super bowls to my raiders. steelers blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post

after how they handled gannon and brown so disrespectfully , i switched them up.

bears became my #1 team and raiders became the team i rooted for in the other conference.

i use to root for the niners when i was in elementary too but that was because of joe montana (notre dame baby!) , jerry rice and ronnie lott.

i don't like the patriots , i respect them though. i think tom brady is the best qb in the game.
                  You're from California right? Why the Bears? Why not 49ers or even seagulls?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    You're from California right? Why the Bears? Why not 49ers or even seagulls?
                    Probably because he has a heart and pasison for tradition and smashmouth football.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Probably because he has a heart and pasison for tradition and smashmouth football.
                      Could be. It certainly isn't due to quaterback excellence

Comment

Working...
                      X