Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Ortiz - WBA Nov.- who you gotz!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Are we talking possibilities or probabilities? People hit the lottery all the time. Do you know anyone that has? Lol Any decent heavyweight has a chance, however small. That doesn't make them worth betting on. I'd like to see Ortiz fight one or two decent heavies before tangling with Joshua, or any top heavyweight.
    That's why I said Corrie Sanders never had a title fight until Wlad and made the upset. Southpaw stylee. You're right about probability, but Possibly as far as upsetting and being a champ is what is Intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      That's why I said Corrie Sanders never had a title fight until Wlad and made the upset. Southpaw stylee. You're right about probability, but Possibly as far as upsetting and being a champ is what is Intriguing
      Trust me, I'd love to see Luis pull the upset...I just wouldn't put money on it. Lol

Frankly, I think Ortiz is one of the better heavyweights that's come around in a long time. Unfortunately, he joined the pro game a little late. His best days are probably already behind him. But if Luis is 100%, he's dangerous to anyone. I think the top dogs' promoters all know this.

Comment

AJ by KO after the old man tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          As long as Whyte, Stiverne or Klitschko within WBC dibbs then i agree about next year, we'll hear rotation from those names first with a WBC crack, which ironically that'll keep Wilder busy with some names we want, but I thought the WBA had ordered Nov for Ortiz or else Haymon will advise legal action, if that's bluff or not, who knows,
          The WBA haven't ordered anything, they've stated that Ortiz is the mandatory challenger and apparently told Ortiz that he will be next.... if that's the case then they'll be in a lawsuit considering mandatories are in rotation and the IBF mandatory was originally ordered last November so that will be first.

Beyond that, news after that was that the WBA weren't against allowing Joshua a voluntary defence for a big fight so no, no way is Ortiz next. If his team kick up a fuss then that'll be between them and the WBA too, rather than Joshua. Could see them giving him a crack at the 'Regular' title while he waits considering Briggs just failed a test.

Comment

Working...
          X