Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are puerto rican boxers known for taking a knee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I can bring up a bunch of Mexicans who quit on their stool because they were too scared to get up, ****ting on their stool and quit.

Julio Cesar Chavez, Oscar De La Hoya, Iarael Vazquez

Morales quit while sitting on the canvas against Pacquiao, etc., etc...

This thread is ******ed.

I can say Stoolio Cesar Chavez the same way people can say Kneeguel Cotto.

It's stupid though, ignorant, immature. To suggest that these fighters from Puerto Rico and Mexico are less or not great. But that's ignorant immature fanboys for you.
    Last edited by The Time; 05-23-2017, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      Yeah, because it makes absolute sense for Margacheato to "attempt to cheat", "cheat" against Mosley the man Cotto had just beat, and fight Cotto clean the fight before.

Yeah, that makes absolute sense.

That punching bag needed help in his fights.
      Margacheato is a disgrace.
      Styles make fights bro. Cotto couldn't deal with the pressure.

Margarito may be a cheater but you gotta admit he has heart. Guy would never quit no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
        Styles make fights bro. Cotto couldn't deal with the pressure.

Margarito may be a cheater but you gotta admit he has heart. Guy would never quit no matter what

Lol, I know styles make fights. To me he didn't lose because of the style or pressure.

If Plasterito had so much "heart" he wouldn't have cheated/attempted to cheat. Someone who has heart wouldn't need to cheat right? Because they have so much heart.

If I was disrespectful in any of these posts with words, I do apologize.

It makes no sense to me to denegrate great fighters from both Puerto Rico and Mexico because they have their share of greats, Julio Cesar Chavez, Oscar De La Hoya, Israel Vazquez, Eric Morales, Rafael Marquez, Miguel Cotto, Ivan Calderon (Calderon isn't a Great, just an example, Lol), etc., etc.. that people perceive quit in fights.

But yet praise someone who cheated/attempted to cheat and says Oh, he has "Heart"

Lol, he cheated, but he has heart. Ok, makes sense to me.

Well bro, we can definitely agree to disagree on this one.

Let's just agree to disagree.
        Last edited by The Time; 05-23-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuerno De Chivo View Post
          no pun intended !
          I'm not Rican but one of mexico's best fighters....Chavez Sr....QUIT.....TWICE.

Comment

Brook is half black/half white not Puerto Rican.

Comment

Cuz a few of them having taken them before. Just like Mexicans going out on their stools.

Comment

Working...
              X