No announcement yet.

Indongo or Pacquiao next or Crawford needs to leave Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indongo or Pacquiao next or Crawford needs to leave Top Rank

Indongo is in the audience and wants the fight. Pac-Crawford is a Top Rank in house fight. Crawford may have to leave Top Rank like Floyd to get the big fights.

Sidenote: It's obvious Crawford is #1 p4p.

(Mikey Garcia is #2)

Indongo should be next but some moron (some no name bum) is going to ruin it because he's the (****) IBF mando wants a vacant IBF belt.

Guess it'll just be Indongo next for the WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
      Indongo should be next but some moron (some no name bum) is going to ruin it because he's the (****) IBF mando wants a vacant IBF belt.

Guess it'll just be Indongo next for the WBA.
      Indongo will drop the IBF to get the Crawford fight. No excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Indongo will drop the IBF to get the Crawford fight. No excuses
        Most likely but it's a shame we won't have an undisputed champion again when we should.

Comment

No indongo is not next.. Move up next

Comment

He'll most likely get the Indongo fight. Which will probably will take place sometime in the Fall.

Comment

why didnt crawford fight indongo now? this was a pretty meaningless fight and diaz was no challenge

Arum is a POS, fans wanted pac-khan or pac-crawford, instead he gives us the two **** fests that are pac-horn and crawford-diaz

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                why didnt crawford fight indongo now? this was a pretty meaningless fight and diaz was no challenge

Arum is a POS, fans wanted pac-khan or pac-crawford, instead he gives us the two **** fests that are pac-horn and crawford-diaz
                I've been saying that for a while! How the hell did Burns get Indongo over Crawford?

Comment

Indongo! He has a chance to become I think the only Unified Champion in boxing! AFTER that then he can move up or look to maybe a Mikey Garcia fight. Not forgetting some of the stupid Loma fans running their mouth, YOU SURE you want Loma in with Crawford. That is suicide as Loma Manager I think it was said, Cawford way too big for Loma but some fans let their PRIDE get the best of them

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Indongo! He has a chance to become I think the only Unified Champion in boxing! AFTER that then he can move up or look to maybe a Mikey Garcia fight. Not forgetting some of the stupid Loma fans running their mouth, YOU SURE you want Loma in with Crawford. That is suicide as Loma Manager I think it was said, Cawford way too big for Loma but some fans let their PRIDE get the best of them
                    Naw, Crawford said he wants Pacquiao or Indongo. Garcia is a division down. Those two fights should be made without a problem

Comment

Working...
                    X